Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#9371 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Yay! Congrats!

Originally Posted by Andrea434 

Just got back from our wedding!!  AMAZING!!!  Everyone had a great time and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. :)  Will post a review this week!

#9372 clarissalu3

clarissalu3
    • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Can anyone tell me about their experience using a Travel Agent? I haven't been able to find much about it on this site, maybe I'm not looking in the right area, but any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#9373 deniden

deniden
      • Site Supporter
      • 355 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Andrea434 

Just got back from our wedding!!  AMAZING!!!  Everyone had a great time and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. :)  Will post a review this week!

Congrats!!!

So ladies, I'm less than 3 weeks away from leaving for Mexico! We did our bachelor & bachelorette party Friday night and my bridal shower was Sunday. I'm done all of my wedding projects, and started a "needs to come with us to Mexico" pile in my dining room, lol. Ana also put me in touch with my on-site wedding coordinator, Lili, and we set up a day and time to meet once we arrive. I'm going to start making a list of everything I want to convey to her. :)

#9374 jayne3383

jayne3383
      • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

Little bit of a delayed reply about the photographer, but I booked this group.  They are new to Mexico, but they have a beautiful UK portfolio.  http://www.weddingph...phermexico.com/ ;  http://www.plweddingphotography.com/

Great rates!

#9375 Undomesticgirl

Undomesticgirl
        • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

I'm looking into booking this resort, I have a couple questions for the Brides who have already been:

1. was the beach ceremony right next to sunbathers? The WC I have been talking to has given me the impression is, hopefully a miscommunication, I would rather not get married right next to someone in a sunbed right beside the aisle.

2. Does anyone know the menu? I have been told I need to pay a deposit before I can see it :(

Thanks and Congrats everyone

#9376 jayne3383

jayne3383
          • 9 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

That's weird they wouldn't give you the menu.  Here's what I was sent.

Attached Files

#9377 Undomesticgirl

Undomesticgirl
            • 11 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

Ya I thought so too. Thanks so much but are you able to email me that? When I click on the link it says I do not have permission.

That's weird they wouldn't give you the menu.  Here's what I was sent.

Attached Files

#9378 clarissalu3

clarissalu3
              • 27 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Our wedding date is set! June 15, 2013 at the Royal PDC! I'm so excited!!

#9379 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
                • 87 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

Congratulations! It will be here before you know it!

Originally Posted by clarissalu3 

Our wedding date is set! June 15, 2013 at the Royal PDC! I'm so excited!!

#9380 JessicaAnne

JessicaAnne
                  • 28 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

I highly recommend it if you are planning your wedding during peak season...I originally did not, was assured all would be fine, and then the hotel sold out....7 months before our wedding.  My TA managed to find us some rooms, and we also had some next door, then we got to negotiate with The Royal about day passes, etc...save your self the headache and set it up now!  I used Wendy Hicks with Wright Travel, and she was an absolute joy to work with!  Thay also had a significantly lower deposit amount than other TA's I looked into...like less than HALF of what I was quoted by other Co's....

Originally Posted by clarissalu3 

Can anyone tell me about their experience using a Travel Agent? I haven't been able to find much about it on this site, maybe I'm not looking in the right area, but any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users