Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8691 Aricak64

Aricak64
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Here are some of my photos.  Sorry for the delay.

Attached Files

#8692 Aricak64

Aricak64
    • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

hmmm that did not work.

Photo 129.JPGPhoto 119.JPGPhoto 20.JPGPhoto 103.JPGPhoto 95.JPG

#8693 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

Looks like you had a beautiful day and I really liked the red highlights on your dress.  Very unique.  Congratulations

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8694 JHarris

JHarris
        • 236 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Jozee!! Can't wait to see you guys down there!! I need to start taking pics for my planning thread. LOL...

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8695 JHarris

JHarris
          • 236 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

Aricak64 - You look beautiful!! I love the red in your dress. Did the resort do your bouquet? Super excited!! I can't wait for my turn!

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8696 jenniferkuhr

jenniferkuhr
            • 162 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

JenniferKuhr- July 1, 2011

Hi Ladies!

It's been MONTHS since I've been on here, but I'm now three weeks away and work has calmed down, so it's full speed wedding details!  I am SO excited.  We have close to 80 people coming, from all over the world.  My dress is tailored, the shoes are amazing, my fiance and I are starting to look less goofy when we practice our "first dance" together....now there's just...one...thing...

Yesterday one of my bridesmaids dyed her hair HOT PINK!!!  Who DOES that?!?!  And the dresses are coral red!!!!  Can anyone out there offer some solidarity and mutual outrage?  The future husband has not been helpful.  He even called me a.... (oh no he DIDN'T)...Bridezilla.

HELP!!! 

#8697 SweetLe

SweetLe
              • 97 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Sweetle- June 24, 2011

jenniferkuhr ,

You are right! Who dyes their hair pink right before being in a wedding?! That would drive me crazy--- and I try really hard not to be a bridezilla with my bridesmaids and hair, etc. Hmm... coral dresses, that's going to clash badly I'm guessing? Ah well, glad the dress and shoes are perfect- you will be beautiful! Remember, its all about you and your hubby- not her- everyone will have their eyes on you!

Ladies,

I am so ready to be married already! We have had wedding drama lately- with people still needing to get passports (less than 3 weeks away!), booking at the last minute at other resorts. I am even down one bridesmaid- due to work issues! It's crazy! The only comforting thing is that my fiance keeps reminding me- that it's really just about us-- it's our day- so i don't need to worry about everyone else- and if/how they will be there. ahhh... he can be so sweet sometimes :)

18 days to go now!

Originally Posted by jenniferkuhr 

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Hi Ladies!

It's been MONTHS since I've been on here, but I'm now three weeks away and work has calmed down, so it's full speed wedding details!  I am SO excited.  We have close to 80 people coming, from all over the world.  My dress is tailored, the shoes are amazing, my fiance and I are starting to look less goofy when we practice our "first dance" together....now there's just...one...thing...

Yesterday one of my bridesmaids dyed her hair HOT PINK!!!  Who DOES that?!?!  And the dresses are coral red!!!!  Can anyone out there offer some solidarity and mutual outrage?  The future husband has not been helpful.  He even called me a.... (oh no he DIDN'T)...Bridezilla.

HELP!!! 

June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
                Royal Playa del Carmen
                20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

#8698 deniden

deniden
                • Site Supporter
                • 355 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:03 AM

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Sweetle- June 24, 2011

DeniDen - April 20, 2012

#8699 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:59 AM

just keep her out of the pictures - she'll get the message ; ) hee, is that too mean? but seriously, dying your hair HOT PINK BEFORE WEARING A CORAL DRESS. come. on. jennifer, you are certainly NOT a bridezilla - all the girls on here equally freak out over the red runner and now your colors will be clashing with the hot pink on her head?!

thank god for photoshop. is there any chance of her dying it back before the big day? how will she maintain hot pink in chlorine? and salt water? seems like it would be tough to do. and especially because these are your pictures for forever - you don't want one of your girls sticking out like that.

I'm really sorry about this and think that you are in no way a bridezilla for it. at this point, I think you can (diplomatically) say what you need to say to her and decide your terms (i.e. if she keeps the hair, you can't have her in all the wedding party pictures, etc). it's tough, but going along with what the bride wants is kinda the name of the game. everyone dresses around it - overall appearance shouldn't be any different. at a minimum, she should have checked with you first, but I'll certainly conceded she wasn't thinking that far ahead.

good luck - let us know what happens.

Originally Posted by jenniferkuhr 

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Hi Ladies!

HELP!!! 

#8700 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:19 AM

Jozee84- June 15, 2011

JHarris - June 17, 2011

Sweetle- June 24, 2011

Prettypigpig- July 4, 2011

DeniDen - April 20, 2012 

Jennifer,

You are not a bridezilla! My 2 sisters used to dye their hair like Avril Lavigne style..with green/blue/pink highlights.  As you can see in my pics, I am not a caucasian with blonde hair like Avril Lavigne!  Not only it looked weird and funky, it also looked very ugly.  Thx god they don't dye their hair that way anymore.

My 2 sis will be my BMs, and as much as they don't like my taste, I keep remind them it is MY WEDDING, and I have a much better taste than them in everything...including men! LOL I am mean! but it is the truth! mouhahaha...

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users