Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8641 Labebita911

Labebita911
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

How exciting 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see lots and lots of pics!!!!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

As far as the menus go, you can def mix and match!

I heard the musis is def back.....but i can 100% confirm in 5 weeks! lol

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8642 queenoftheu

queenoftheu
    • 87 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:48 AM

My wedding is one year from today! Yahoo! I wished my fiance a -1st Anniversary today :)

The review was wonderful, and you looked beautiful! I can't wait to go!

#8643 JoZee84

JoZee84
      • 157 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

hey Speedy, Love the review!  Do you know what the temp was around for the time of your ceremony?  Mine is a month away and I just wanted to know how hot it really  was.  I know your ceremony was at 4, mines at 5:30.  Trying to prepair myself for the heat in a gown. 

#8644 Aricak64

Aricak64
        • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

JoZee84-

I got married on April 11, 2011 at 4 p.m.  It was around 85 degrees and warm.  My husband was in a suit and said it was really hot.  In 2010 we vacationed in the Playa Del Carmen area around the middle of June.  It was really really hot around 95-100 with pure humitidy.

Hope this helps...

#8645 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:59 AM

Hi ladies!!!

It's been forever since I have been on here!!! Married life (and work) keeps me super busy. Congrats to all the new and soon to be Mrs :-). We were married on December 11, 2010. Our wedding was so PERFECT!!! The staff at the resort is awesome. I am sooooo jealous of you all who are still in your planning stages. For hair, I used Doranna and for the DJ-Doremixx. I am still planning on posting a review (eventually) but I will make it my business to check in to see if you guys have any questions.

Once again, Congrats!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#8646 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:00 AM

Oh-VIctor Herrera was our photographer and he was WONDERFUL!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#8647 SarahE786

SarahE786
              • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

Hi everyone!! I'm still working on getting settled and having the time to write a full review, but I just wanted yall to know that our wedding on May 15th at the Royal was AMAZING! Literally everything worked out perfectly (even the weather!) and it was more than I could have ever imagined...more details, pics & templates to come!

In following msglave's post above in terms of vendors, I used the spa for both hair & makeup and I think they did a GREAT job! We used Luz Maria Avila (local photog, outside vendor) for photos and I would recommend her in a heartbeat...and we used Marvin from Maya Diseno flowers for bouquets, bouts & centerpieces - awesome!

Hope everyone's wedding planning is going well! Try not to stress too much! :-)

Sarah

#8648 SweetLe

SweetLe
                • 97 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

Congrats! Can't wait to read your review!

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

Hi everyone!! I'm still working on getting settled and having the time to write a full review, but I just wanted yall to know that our wedding on May 15th at the Royal was AMAZING! Literally everything worked out perfectly (even the weather!) and it was more than I could have ever imagined...more details, pics & templates to come!

In following msglave's post above in terms of vendors, I used the spa for both hair & makeup and I think they did a GREAT job! We used Luz Maria Avila (local photog, outside vendor) for photos and I would recommend her in a heartbeat...and we used Marvin from Maya Diseno flowers for bouquets, bouts & centerpieces - awesome!

Sarah

June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
                  Royal Playa del Carmen
                  20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

#8649 Labebita911

Labebita911
                  • 303 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

COngrats!!!!!

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

Sarah

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8650 SweetLe

SweetLe
                    • 97 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:14 AM

We are just under 30 days now- so excited- but so much little stuff left to do. I just realized I'm not going to be able to post a planning thread--- unless I am somehow able to make 100 posts in the next couple weeks... It may not be happening--- but I will try!

June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
                      Royal Playa del Carmen
                      20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users