saturday was my AHR and it was WAY better than i expected!
- we did a quiet (secret) intimate legal ceremony in the morning with our parents
- my BM came over to help me get ready (1 is a hairdresser 1 is a makeup artist)
- we went to take photos
- went to the restaurant, did tea ceremony
- guests arrived
- errgh, too many guests arrived and restaurant had to add a table (plus they screwed up on set-up in beginning) .... turn out was about 320 guest.....
- was some drama about seating and people not sitting where they were assigned =(
- we came in, short speeches, eating begins
- we did our first dance (which we had lessons for and practiced for months!) super fun
- i changed into the chinese dress, went around the tables
- tried to eat but was too excited/nervous (i am SOOOO going to eat at my DW)
- changed into an evening gown
- checked out the photobooth, said goodbye to guests as they left
- danced the night away
some people complained about the DJ (they wanted rave music or something like that), and some complained why there wasn't any cake. FI ... uh....husband was too disoriented after my toasts at tables it was hard to do much else - we even skipped the garter toss.
all in all, was a lot of fun, went by really fast and my legs are sore.
NOW for the MEXICO!!! we leave in 10 days!!!