Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#8251 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 185 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

The Royal gave us the Tres Leche cake when a group of us travel agents were at the resort in December for a wedding training weekend... it was amazing and delicious! I highly recommend it!

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#8252 MichaelandAraceli

MichaelandAraceli
    • 34 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:12 PM

Thanks! I bought my jewelry at The left bank jewelry in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago. I went in the store because I don't live very far but they also have a website if you want to check them out.

Araceli,

Thanks for the awesome review! Very helpful. Your pictures are amazing, Del Sol did a great job :) Where did you find your jewelry? I love the necklace.

Ladies,

I'm looking desperately for royal blue peep toes with a heel around 3 inches, no more than 3.5. I had one possibilty, by Pour la Victoire and it's now sold out :( Any suggestions?

Mike and Araceli
      The Royal Playa del Carmen
      December 18, 2010

http://tickers.Ticke....98b2/event.png

#8253 JHarris

JHarris
      • 236 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

Araceli -

Thanks for posting the pics! Absolutely gorgeous and the wedding looks amazing. How did you travel with your dress?

I think KShow had first class closet.

Any other brides? How did you travel with your gown?

Thanks!!

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#8254 geoffnsara

geoffnsara
        • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

I have decided to go with Artistique Photography.  If any of you girls decides to wed in mexico riviera maya in november they said we can split the cost of their flight so check them out.  Let me know if you are and we can get good discounts together. 

#8255 geoffnsara

geoffnsara
          • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa519 

Hi all... I have a question, did anybody just use the resort photographer? If so were you happy with the pictures? I am wondering if I should also look into booking a photographer as well, and I also saw mentioned on here that there is an outside vendor fee? My WC Angie mentioned that they can make several arrangements for vendors such as the DJ, but she never mentioned anything about an outside vendor fee.

Thanks!

Rissa519,

When is your wedding day?

#8256 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
            • 277 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

Question for you past brides who had outside vendors for photographer/videographer...

My WC said that I have to pay the vendor fee plus the cost of non-resort guest for their meal at reception.  That seems absolutley ridiculous to me and I'm super irritated! (I would be paying close to $500 extra for each vendor) =(

Past brides is this what you encountered?  Were any brides able to get away with buying day passes for vendors?

Any input will help, thanks ladies!  Only 7.5 weeks until I leave.

Attached Files

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#8257 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

Chicagobride,

u can book a room at the Real resort for 1 night, so ur vendor is guest...so u can save some $$$

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#8258 geoffnsara

geoffnsara
                • 17 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by geoffnsara 

I have decided to go with Artistique Photography.  If any of you girls decides to wed in mexico riviera maya in november they said we can split the cost of their flight so check them out.  Let me know if you are and we can get good discounts together. 

Artisque Photographie without the y.  Here is the link.  http://artistique.co/ 

#8259 diahr

diahr
                  • 113 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:51 AM

Hello Everyone! Has anyone been able to make payments on the Royal's website yet? I still can't.. You'd think the Royal would want to actually get paid their money.

27 days to the Wedding!!!

#8260 Rissa519

Rissa519
                    • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

Geoffnsara - my wedding is not until June 2012, I have a while to go , but I wasn't sure how quickly things get booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users