Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7631 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • Member
  • 649 posts

    Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:19 AM


    Awesome reivew Lisa, congratulations! You looked stunning!
     

    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

    Thank you ladies! You are all so sweet! :-)

     

    Here is my review!  http://www.bestdesti...-resort/reviews

    just scroll down





    #7632 rosieposie

    rosieposie
    • Member
    • 649 posts

      Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

      wow ChicagoBride your photog is fast! they turned our beautifully! we're still waiting for ours, probably won't be until the new year....

      thanks for sharing your photos :)



      #7633 JHarris

      JHarris
      • Jr. Member
      • 236 posts

        Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

        LISA!!! Welcome back!! Beautiful wedding and bride!! You both looked amazing and so in love!! So glad it all worked out for you on your special day. Your review and pics have been super helpful. Since you were staying near the gazebo, did you find it noisy with other weddings or were the sounds muffled pretty well? 

         

         

        ChicagoBride - I love your pics!! Black and white is so classic. I really liked the shot with the musician. What a great eye your photog has!! 

         


        Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~


        #7634 JHarris

        JHarris
        • Jr. Member
        • 236 posts

          Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:47 AM



          Originally Posted by sirkeen 

          Hello ladies!

           

          The sole groom on here, back from our wedding at the RPDC.  Lisa and I were married on November 30th on the beach in front of the gazebo.  We ended up going with the Mayan Ceremony, which turned out to be UNREAL!  We only invited 9 to our wedding, but about 100 or gathered around the beach to watch.  It was incredible!

           

          We weren't really fussy about many of the details, so our planning process just went with the flow.  I think that helped keep the stress down.  In the end though, everything our expectations, and then some.  Zulma was our wedding coordinator, and our reception was at El Mediterraneo.  The staff at El Mediterraneo are incredible, and I would highly recommend this for anyones semi private reception.  Its also the coolest temperature wise, which was refreshing after a day in dress pants.  We used Sascha Gluck as our photographer, and for those who are considering him - please BOOK HIM.  He is polite, easy going, and though we haven't seen the final product yet, the shots he gave us a sneak peak at were incredible.  As I get more photos, I will try to post them along with a review.

           

          In the meantime, if you ladies have any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

           

          MIKE.


          WELCOME BACK MIKE!!! Congratulations!!! It's so nice seeing a different perspective. I can't wait to see your pics and review - especially the Mayan ceremony! I totally agree!! You can't enjoy the whole process and the people you love if you're stressed about all the tiny details. 

           

          What did you wear?  One of the groomsmen called asking that and we realized we never agreed on the final look!! OOPS!!! LOL.... 


          Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~


          #7635 Lisa DSO

          Lisa DSO
          • Member
          • 712 posts

            Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:55 PM


             

            Originally Posted by JHarris 

            LISA!!! Welcome back!! Beautiful wedding and bride!! You both looked amazing and so in love!! So glad it all worked out for you on your special day. Your review and pics have been super helpful. Since you were staying near the gazebo, did you find it noisy with other weddings or were the sounds muffled pretty well? 

             

             

            I didn't notice them at all :-). Then again, no one had their reception near the gazebo either, but none of the ceremonies bothered me or were heard.



             




            #7636 Jenny310

            Jenny310
            • Jr. Member
            • 245 posts

              Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:41 AM

              Hi Ladies

               

              I'm back as a Mrs!!!!!

               

              We had the most amazing time!! I'm going to put up my review by Tuesday but I'll try and post some pics before then

               

              xoxo



              #7637 Jenny310

              Jenny310
              • Jr. Member
              • 245 posts

                Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:15 AM

                Hi Mike

                 

                We were 2 of the 100 ppl gathered on the beach watching!! The ceremony was beautiful! Congrats!!

                 

                Originally Posted by sirkeen 

                Hello ladies!

                 

                The sole groom on here, back from our wedding at the RPDC.  Lisa and I were married on November 30th on the beach in front of the gazebo.  We ended up going with the Mayan Ceremony, which turned out to be UNREAL!  We only invited 9 to our wedding, but about 100 or gathered around the beach to watch.  It was incredible!

                 

                We weren't really fussy about many of the details, so our planning process just went with the flow.  I think that helped keep the stress down.  In the end though, everything our expectations, and then some.  Zulma was our wedding coordinator, and our reception was at El Mediterraneo.  The staff at El Mediterraneo are incredible, and I would highly recommend this for anyones semi private reception.  Its also the coolest temperature wise, which was refreshing after a day in dress pants.  We used Sascha Gluck as our photographer, and for those who are considering him - please BOOK HIM.  He is polite, easy going, and though we haven't seen the final product yet, the shots he gave us a sneak peak at were incredible.  As I get more photos, I will try to post them along with a review.

                 

                In the meantime, if you ladies have any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

                 

                MIKE.





                #7638 MichaelandAraceli

                MichaelandAraceli
                • Newbie
                • 34 posts

                  Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:49 AM

                  Ladies,

                   

                  You've been great! A special thanks to Jess, Karen and Nikki (Who I've asked questions to mostly by PM and on facebook). 

                   

                  My  planning thread is up! http://www.bestdesti...es#post_1499008 

                   

                  It's under: NEW:MIchaelandAraceli PIC filled The Royal Planning Thread (attention Chicago brides).

                   

                  I can't wait to share the big day with you guys- I'll get some pictures up by the end of the month. Congrats to all the November and December brides-thanks for the support!

                   

                  XOXO

                   

                  Araceli


                  Mike and Araceli
                  The Royal Playa del Carmen
                  December 18, 2010

                  http://tickers.Ticke....98b2/event.png

                  #7639 diahr

                  diahr
                  • Newbie
                  • 113 posts

                    Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

                    Awww Lisa!!! You looked so beautiful. I just went thru your fb teasers. Congrats again lady!

                     

                    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

                    Thank you ladies! You are all so sweet! :-)

                     

                    Here is my review!  http://www.bestdesti...-resort/reviews

                    just scroll down





                    #7640 Lisa DSO

                    Lisa DSO
                    • Member
                    • 712 posts

                      Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:17 PM


                      Thank you :-)

                      Originally Posted by diahr 

                      Awww Lisa!!! You looked so beautiful. I just went thru your fb teasers. Congrats again lady!

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users