Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7321 Jenny310

Jenny310
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:42 PM

Congrats Natalie and welcome back. Its great to hear that everything was perfect!

Do you recommend the salon to do the hair? I'm still up in the air abou this.

#7322 Jenny310

Jenny310
    • 245 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

That's great to hear, Di! 

My MOH and another of my friends both passed out by 10 because they were drinking jello shots that MOH made lol. Another friend had to take them back to the suite from the bar lol and when we returned, one had made it to a bed, the other made it to the floor in front of the bed haha. WOW

I leave 2 weeks from today omg

LOL!!

Gotta love the jello shots!

#7323 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by giraffexx 

Picking up my dress tonight!! So excited, I can't believe I'm leaving on Sunday!!! I can barely sit still at work this week.

Yay!!! It's your time!!!! So happy for you!

Welcome back natalie! Glad to hear everything was perfect! Can't wait to read your full review and see all the pics!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7324 risa1818

risa1818
        • 116 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

Yay Natalie!!! So happy to hear that your wedding was amazing and everything turned out great!! Can't wait to read your full review and see pics!!

The Manchebo Beach Resort, Aruba - June 11, 2011

#7325 Natalie79

Natalie79
          • 112 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:53 AM

Thanks everyone!  Working on the review right now....

Jenny - I would definitely recommend the spa, the girls there did a great job and they make sure everything is the way you want it.  But for makeup they don't have a huge selection...so I would bring foundation and mascara yourself (I got dior blackout waterproof which was awesome!).

#7326 Jenny310

Jenny310
            • 245 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

Thanks Natalie!!  I think I'll go with the salon at the resort. I have 3 good pictures of the style i'm looking for so hopefully they can come close! The stylist was going to uses is charging me $170 then I have a $100 vendor fee so it would be $270 oppose to $70 so if you recommend them I keep the extra $200 LOL

For makeup my FI aunt will be doing it so I'm set with that.

Originally Posted by Natalie79 

Thanks everyone!  Working on the review right now....

Jenny - I would definitely recommend the spa, the girls there did a great job and they make sure everything is the way you want it.  But for makeup they don't have a huge selection...so I would bring foundation and mascara yourself (I got dior blackout waterproof which was awesome!).

#7327 kshows03

kshows03
              • 78 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

For all the brides who has gotten married recenlty....did anyone use Marvin (Maya Diseno Floral) for their centerpeices without incurring the vendor fee?  My WC said it would be fine for bridesmaids bouquets, I just didn't know if anyone has actually used them for their centerpeices as well.

Thanks!

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#7328 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
                • 677 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:42 PM

I was told that if the florist does not have to go in and set anything up then there is no vendor fee......for instance, he can meet you at the front desk and drop off the floors........

Originally Posted by kshows03 

For all the brides who has gotten married recenlty....did anyone use Marvin (Maya Diseno Floral) for their centerpeices without incurring the vendor fee?  My WC said it would be fine for bridesmaids bouquets, I just didn't know if anyone has actually used them for their centerpeices as well.

Thanks!

#7329 JoZee84

JoZee84
                  • 157 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by kshows03 

Thanks!

I was also told if they don't set anything up then you don't have to pay the vendor fee.  I am using him for everything for my wedding. 

Natalie- Welcome back! glad to hear everything was a hit! can't wait to see your review!

#7330 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
                    • 372 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

I was contacted my Michele as my on site cordinator on last Thursday. She emailed me asking when we would be getting in and all to set up our meeting...I responded right away and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Should I email her again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users