Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7151 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

Ladies, the only way I see my seating working is to put 5 at some tables and 6 at others. Do u think it'll look stupid and empty?
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#7152 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:29 AM

Jess- I didn't know you were Spanish! me too haha.....where from?

#7153 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:36 AM

I dont think it will look stupid or empty at all Msglave lol you will be fine with that amount

Originally Posted by msglave 

Ladies, the only way I see my seating working is to put 5 at some tables and 6 at others. Do u think it'll look stupid and empty?

I am from Ecuador born and raised :) You were from the Dominican right? Than you understand why i wont give up food ahahaha

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Jess- I didn't know you were Spanish! me too haha.....where from?

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7154 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
        • 677 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:51 AM

Oh Jess i will never give up rice!! no way haha

#7155 danielle6680

danielle6680
          • 40 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:30 AM

I think it will totally be fine.  I think I have seen pics of weddings at The Royal w/ tables of 5-6 ppl.  Check out the Del Sol photography page...I think thats where I saw it. 

Doug and Danielle ~ December 4, 2010

#7156 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

Ladies when I posted my pics they came out so big n the posts - they did not use to do that. Anyone know how I can fix that? Want to make sure for my planning thread my pics are not huge like that haah

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7157 kshows03

kshows03
              • 78 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

Holy Hottness Jes!  You look amazing.  I was thinking of doing this too but a little nervous about it.  You reinforced my original thinking.  Your hair and make up looks absolutely flawless....I hope I can you like you in mine!!

The Royal - Playa del Carmen - 2/12/11

#7158 giraffexx

giraffexx
                • 498 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:59 AM

Jes- Amazing photos! You look HOT!!

Lisa- I hope you're starting to feel better!

#7159 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:52 AM

Lisa, glad you're feeling better! Be careful with prednisone. It makes you sloop hungry and it can easily put wEight on. For exercise, water aerobics is good. Being under the water takes the pressure off your knee. Also, you can get the wrist coils from Oriental Trading. In my soggy, there's a link for my thread on them. I uploaded the template too so there you go!

Jess, your pics are amazing. DH is going to flip his lid! I can't believe you are really getting ready to leaveI I feel like I have really gotten to k ow you and am SUPER excited for you!

Dude, this prednisone took away the hives but now I feel like shyte! shakey, nervous, dizzy, confused. I want to stop taking it but they said DO NOT- it has to be tapered off. WTF, i cant take anymore lol. It also makes you have acne, weight gain, mood swings, and FACIAL HAIR. yeah, i'd love some of all that for the wedding please. I called pharmacist and he suggested tapering offf too and i said i cant, so he said ok, then maybe just take 1 today and tomorrow. I had freakin night sweats! one evil for another.....

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

I dont think it will look stupid or empty at all Msglave lol you will be fine with that amount

I am from Ecuador born and raised :) You were from the Dominican right? Than you understand why i wont give up food ahahaha

Woot, i'm hispanic, too and I love my rice, beans, and guacamole lol. FI is 6'6 240 and does all the cooking lol...so yeah, i need to realize that i cant eat like him lol

Originally Posted by giraffexx 

Jes- Amazing photos! You look HOT!!

Lisa- I hope you're starting to feel better!

Thank you ma'am. how long will you be at the royal? I arrive 11/22 and I think Jenny some time around then, too.

#7160 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

Wow, Jess 30 lbs?! that's awesome. I read somewhere that 10lbs is about= to a dress size, so 3 dresses for you-woot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users