Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7131 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

I wish I was but i could not find them either and just ran out of time lol we really skimped on the oot bags:( but with 85 guests we just could not do it.

Oh girl the fun thing about budoire is they make you look your best no matter what. They know your good angles :)

9 days before we leave!!! can you guys tell I am on official count down mode ahahah

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

Jess, are you making tip/room key holders? For any past brides who did it: did people use them? Where can i find the coiled wrist thing with the lobster clasp? lol

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7132 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:23 PM

Alright so I was afraid to post these but what the hell lol here are some of my boudoir pics. I absolutely love them!!! I cannot tell you how amazing Raw Photography is. And Lisa I am no skinny and I did them!! lol I even asked them to not retouch them so.....here goes :)

Now I know there is a thread for this but I wanted to share with my Royal girls lol so mods I hope its k. On my planning thread I plan to share a lot of secrets about a good boudoir session :)

dynbmg.jpg

jshk5c.jpg

2njjcep.jpg

2vxlx8n.jpg

dvncxw.jpg

23m20cz.jpg

dq66wl.jpg

svmpgg.jpg

35hpvuv.jpg

#7133 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
      • 677 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG Jess you looks facking hot!!! Holy shit!!! your man is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! wooooooooohhh hot momma!!! I love it! you look gorgeous girl!!!!!!! now i really can't wait to take mine! how much was it? if you dont mind sharing! wow who did your makeup? how do they make you look so flawless? geez these are so hot i can't stop looking at them!!! 

#7134 SarahE786

SarahE786
        • 176 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Doc said it's hives - allergic reaction to an antiobiotic she put me on two weeks ago. And yes, better now than then! soooo itchy!!!!

Oh no!! So sorry about this...but good news is that drug rashes (like those from antibiotics) usually go away on their own in a couple days if you stop the drug and just take some benadryl. Just dont scratch!!!! (and try to use benadryl pills - not the cream- ...it can make you have a worse allergic reaction later down the road! if you want to use a cream use a hydrocortisone cream instead!)

Sarah

#7135 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

ahahah thanks ya hes going to die. I a. have never worn lingeria in my life and b. I wear boxers a huge shirts 24-7 hes going to be like who are you? ahahaha I am so happy I did it. Raw Photography has their own make up artist and hair person :) She was amazing!! I am actually using these pics to show Fernando for my make up inspiration

It was pricey

OMG OMG OMG OMG Jess you looks facking hot!!! Holy shit!!! your man is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!! wooooooooohhh hot momma!!! I love it! you look gorgeous girl!!!!!!! now i really can't wait to take mine! how much was it? if you dont mind sharing! wow who did your makeup? how do they make you look so flawless? geez these are so hot i can't stop looking at them!!! 

#7136 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
            • 539 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

JESS HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! STUNNING! DAMN MOMMA!! No skinny my ass. You look spectacular! Okay even though we're married I totally want to do this. Those were amazing! Thanks for posting, I'm sure you just made every one of us sign up for a boudoir session.

~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#7137 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

Damn Jess....  A little steamy here now!    Hotty u are!

#7138 JoZee84

JoZee84
                • 157 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

Awe man! Sorry to hear that, oatmeal bath to make the hives go down.  Its going to look grose but it will help calm the skin.

Ladies, I dont know what I am doing to myself, but obviously I have some stress. I got my first ever cold sore (eww yuck!)- derm says brought on by stress (for most it lies dormant and never surfaces)...that was two weeks ago.

today, i am COVERED in hives (red welts all over)....the back of my head is so swollen i couldnt tilt my head back to rinse my hair...its even on my eyelids!! I have a doc appt in an hour, but jeez the intensity of the itching/pain is so much that i couldnt sleep or relax all night

<end venting>

arrrrgh!

#7139 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Dayummmm Jess! I love the 4th pic..muy caliente! I totally want to do this now lol Did they pose you or did you go in with some in mind?

#7140 JoZee84

JoZee84
                    • 157 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Oh man I think everyone needs to get these done! You look so Hot and I agree what r u talking about not skinny my ass.  Can we say model? and their based out of CT ? Close enough for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users