Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#7121 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

LISA OMG!!! k no worries time to take a break and distress it will go away. Dr will probably give you an anti hestamene and all will be well. Time to relax girl or see what happens lol

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

Ladies, I dont know what I am doing to myself, but obviously I have some stress. I got my first ever cold sore (eww yuck!)- derm says brought on by stress (for most it lies dormant and never surfaces)...that was two weeks ago.

today, i am COVERED in hives (red welts all over)....the back of my head is so swollen i couldnt tilt my head back to rinse my hair...its even on my eyelids!! I have a doc appt in an hour, but jeez the intensity of the itching/pain is so much that i couldnt sleep or relax all night

<end venting>

arrrrgh!

OMG Lisa thank god this did not happen right before the wedding! i wish you luck with that!

Jess- who did you do your Boudior session with?? i am planning on doing mine next feb-march with this photographer from NYC!! i can't wait to see your pics!

I used Raw Photography - they are out of CT but travel and go anywhere, they often are in NYC. I recommend them so much, I can't even tell you. So excited to show you! http://rawphotodesign.com/blog/

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7122 JHarris

JHarris
    • 236 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

What is a boudoir photosession? That sounds really cool!! For some reason I keep picturing girls laying around in underwear and lingerie. LOL....

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7123 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

Doc said it's hives - allergic reaction to an antiobiotic she put me on two weeks ago. And yes, better now than then! soooo itchy!!!!

#7124 JHarris

JHarris
        • 236 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

Lisa!! WOW!! Take a deep breath and relax. That is insane!! You'll be in good hands soon. Can we help to destress you?!

Luckily it's not your wedding day.

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#7125 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
          • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

What is a boudoir photosession? That sounds really cool!! For some reason I keep picturing girls laying around in underwear and lingerie. LOL....

Kinda lol....usually a very tastefully done sexy shoot (usually for wedding, anniversary, valentine day).

#7126 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
            • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

Lisa!! WOW!! Take a deep breath and relax. That is insane!! You'll be in good hands soon. Can we help to destress you?!

Luckily it's not your wedding day.

Yes! let's all do a shot! hehe

#7127 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

I would love to do a BD photo session, but I put on 20 lbs in the past year after I hurt my knee and stopped running. Bah...old age lol. I have been so lazy and i love food that i havent lost it. Oh well lol....

#7128 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:41 AM

Lisa - I am so sorry to hear about the itchiness, but hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. maybe some light, safe-for-your-knee exercise (elliptical? yoga?) would help you de-stress? my fiance and I just started working out together a few weeks ago. we only do about 30 minutes three times a week, but it has already made such a huge difference, even in just my outlook (I'm pretty type-a, so I need it for the metal break alone! : )

#7129 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

Lisa - I am so sorry to hear about the itchiness, but hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. maybe some light, safe-for-your-knee exercise (elliptical? yoga?) would help you de-stress? my fiance and I just started working out together a few weeks ago. we only do about 30 minutes three times a week, but it has already made such a huge difference, even in just my outlook (I'm pretty type-a, so I need it for the metal break alone! : )

yoga is a great idea; i should start that again. FI's job gives them a 800 dollar credit per year for exercise equipment...maybe i can talk him into getting an elliptical for his new wifey for the new year :-)

#7130 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Jess, are you making tip/room key holders? For any past brides who did it: did people use them? Where can i find the coiled wrist thing with the lobster clasp? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users