Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#6591 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

Lisa - Gorgeous bridal dress!! I love it! It's your day - wear whatever you want!! I like your TTD one as well. It mimics your but won't weigh you down. It'll be a beautiful wedding!!

:-) thank you

#6592 JHarris

JHarris
    • 236 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jenny310 

Hi Janna,

Can you give me his contact info. Doranna is charging:

Here my regular prices :

Bride Hair                 170USD

Bridesmaid/mom    80USD (each)

Price for group (minimum 3 bridesmaid/mom)

Bride Hair                  170 USD

Mom etc                     70 USD (each)

I don't need makeup bc my FI's aunt is goign to do it for me and I'm getting Norma to do the other girls.

Thanks

Jenny -

Here is Fernando's contact info: Fernando Fuentes: themakeuppros@hotmail.com. Just know that it takes Fernando a while to respond but when he does respond - he's pretty quick in replies. lol... Let him know I referred you. Janna Harris. You may get a quicker response.

Janna

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#6593 JHarris

JHarris
      • 236 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by JoZee84 

If anyone else needs a copy of the rooms locations at the royal let me know I have a map of them. 

I would definitely like a copy of the rooms please!! That is so awesome!!  yay!

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#6594 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
        • 712 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

My payment will be due in two weeks I think....how does this happen? Do I get a bill? Should I be turning something in soon? 

#6595 jcooper79

jcooper79
          • 49 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:20 PM

Your coordinator should contact you and then you pay your bill and turn in your final checklist.  At least that is how it worked for me in April.  Good luck and have a great time in Mexico!

#6596 Juliet1

Juliet1
            • 34 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

My payment will be due in two weeks I think....how does this happen? Do I get a bill? Should I be turning something in soon? 

The corporate planner sent me the master account bill (this has everything itemized and deposits applied) and the web address for the payment page to pay by credit card.  You may want to call your credit card company ahead of time to let them know that there will be an international charge so there won't be a problem with the payment going through (this happened to me at first).  I received the payment confirmation right away. 

#6597 jesmcan

jesmcan
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hey Lisa - I would contact your WC. I sent Zulma  my final check list, a word doc with image of my bouquet, the asile, gazebo set up etc and our ceremony script

I sent it to her last Wednesday. She told me the total was due 30 days before. However I sent it in early because in case we have any questions or surprises lol I want to be able to discuss them with her and take care of everything before we get there.

I just realized your wedding is the day before thanksgiving! I don't know if you or any of your guests would have any interest but Wicky's restaurant always have a thanksgiving dinner. They are an American restaurant, we are actually doing our welcome rehearsal dinner here.   http://www.wickysplayadelcarmen.com/

The food is amazing at this restaurant.

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#6598 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

what is with those arrows showing up in my posts by the way lol

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#6599 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Fantastic, thanks!

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

Hey Lisa - I would contact your WC. I sent Zulma  my final check list, a word doc with image of my bouquet, the asile, gazebo set up etc and our ceremony script

I sent it to her last Wednesday. She told me the total was due 30 days before. However I sent it in early because in case we have any questions or surprises lol I want to be able to discuss them with her and take care of everything before we get there.

I just realized your wedding is the day before thanksgiving! I don't know if you or any of your guests would have any interest but Wicky's restaurant always have a thanksgiving dinner. They are an American restaurant, we are actually doing our welcome rehearsal dinner here.   http://www.wickysplayadelcarmen.com/

The food is amazing at this restaurant.

#6600 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                    • 712 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

LOL I dunno, they have been doing that in ur posts lately. 

So if my payment is theoretically due in 2 weeks, should i have received a bill by now?

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

what is with those arrows showing up in my posts by the way lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users