Gosh! I am so behind on the posts! Work has been crazy!
Anyways, welcome to the new brides!!
What happened to all the subscriptions?! That was my lifeline!
I really need to get my butt in gear and make a spreadsheet to compare the Luxury package vs. the other packages to figure out the best option!
Just an update on my planning...
My FI and I took our engagement pics about 3 weeks ago and we are just waiting to get them back so we can make our photo magnet STD's. I'm also working on my wedding website so it's finished by the time the STD's arrive. Then we can start getting people booked!
I'm really happy so far with my TA. If anyone needs her info. just send me a PM. I guess once people start booking we'll find out how things are going!
I know someone asked about the house DJ services for the Royal. I emailed my WC a few weeks ago and asked if there was a way to book/reserve Doremixx for the reception or if it's just decided a week beforehand and she responded, "Doremixx is confirmed for your reception." So, I guess that's taken care of!
This is the DJ info. she gave me:
DJ Service equipment:
- 02 Speakers JBL 15â€
- 02 Robotic Lights
- 04 Par 64 Ledâ€™s
- DJ Booth (With Mixer Rane and Double CD player Denon 4500, or turntables)
- Wireless Microphone (Speeches and announcements)
- Professional DJ (He can do the announcements)
- 02 Cold fireworks (See enclosed photo, ask to your wedding coordinator if they permit these cold fireworks)
- Smoke machine, Bubble machine (Available only Indoors)
- Souvenirs (Giant Balloons, balloons, light sticks, masks)
- Music from the 70â€™s, 80â€™s to the best music playing today with different genres.
Price: $850 USD (1-3 Hours of service)
Additional hour $150 USD
- Light up Dance Floor $700 USD
- Cold fireworks(4) $150 USD
- Confetti canion(colored) $ 70 USD
Next step...I am in a wedding in Puerto Morales in Oct. so we are going to fit in a site visit at the Royal while we are there! I'll post some pics (if I can figure out how to post pics by then!)
Also, just a tip (some of you probably already know this!) - I asked my WC if we could use the 2010 prices for our 2011 wedding since we booked in 2010 and she said yes!
Happy planning everyone!!
July 22, 2011