Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5921 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitingbklyn 

Ladies-

not sure if someone else posted this, I didn't see it, but I just found out that Rebekah, my WC, is leaving Mexico.  She apparently just came down to get everything sorted out.  I found out by emailing her.  So my new WC is Ana Perez, who has been great so far. 

Rachel

I was told the same thing  although I do not know when she is leaving. I turned in my wedding checklist last night so hopefully everything will be in place before she leaves. So does that mean I'll soon have a 4th WC? Oh I can't keep up!!!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#5922 Juliet1

Juliet1
    • 34 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by jamk32179 

It's been a busy day on here! Well, I finally sent in my checklist and guest list. I cannot believe how quickly it is all coming together. How many hours in advance are you planning on having your hair done before the photographer comes? I am thinking hair first and then getting my make up done at MAC.

I sent my checklist in too!  Just waiting to hear about final costs with some of the extras I added...funny how I can't even get a quick response when I'm trying to give them money!!

I was planning to have hair and makeup complete about 1 1/2 hours before the ceremony, with the photographer coming about an hour before the ceremony.  I hate the thought of sitting around in full hair and makeup for that long, but I want to be able to spend time with my mom and bm's before it all starts.  Is that too early to be ready?  I can probably be in my dress in 2 minutes...

#5923 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
      • 712 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

Ugh, I need to exercise and quit being a fatty... lol. Jess, I think I'm doing a first look too for the same reasons. BTW, legal day for me next friday the 13th lol. He's Canadian, so it will just be easier this way.

#5924 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
        • 712 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

We should all put our wedding dates in our signature until they can fix it.... click on profile and scroll down to the very bottom

#5925 Juliet1

Juliet1
          • 34 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO 

Ugh, I need to exercise and quit being a fatty... lol. Jess, I think I'm doing a first look too for the same reasons. BTW, legal day for me next friday the 13th lol. He's Canadian, so it will just be easier this way.

We're doing next Friday the 13th for our legal day too!

#5926 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:43 PM

yay for legal days ladies be sure to post pics :) ps. I love being a fatty ahahahaha I love food way to much and I will not give any of it up so working out it is for me and giving up my delicious wines during the week :(

good call on adding the wedding dates in the siggy doing that now :) thanks Lisa!

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5927 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Juliet1 

We're doing next Friday the 13th for our legal day too!

Yay! We're legal day twins!

Originally Posted by jesmcan 

yay for legal days ladies be sure to post pics :) ps. I love being a fatty ahahahaha I love food way to much and I will not give any of it up so working out it is for me and giving up my delicious wines during the week :(

good call on adding the wedding dates in the siggy doing that now :) thanks Lisa!

Oh girl, I know. Wine isn't too too bad lol (so I tell myself)....i love carbs :-(

#5928 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                • 539 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

We should all put our wedding dates in our signature until they can fix it.... click on profile and scroll down to the very bottom

Good idea Lisa!!! :) 

~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#5929 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Me to I'm Spanish so all I know is bread, rice and wine ahahaha my MOH was like why don't you give up the croissants in the morning and the bagels at lunch I laughed muahahaahaha hell no lol

Yay! We're legal day twins!

Oh girl, I know. Wine isn't too too bad lol (so I tell myself)....i love carbs :-(

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5930 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
                    • 372 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

I have been working with Ana ever since the move. She has been GREAT! She emails me and says Nicole I haven't heard from you in a week do you have any questions for me? Then of course I come up with a list! She replys to emails usually within the same day. I have no complaints!

Originally Posted by orbitingbklyn 

Ladies-

not sure if someone else posted this, I didn't see it, but I just found out that Rebekah, my WC, is leaving Mexico.  She apparently just came down to get everything sorted out.  I found out by emailing her.  So my new WC is Ana Perez, who has been great so far. 

Rachel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users