Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5641 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by N&J2011
    Kendra - Your pics look great! Where did you have your reception? I love the sparks in the back.
    thanks! it rained sooooo hard right before the wedding, so it was supposed to be on the beach, but got moved to under pelicanos. the sparks in the background were fireworks going off during our first dance. :) loved it!

#5642 super19

super19
    • 1,123 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by duprk452
      ok.. so here are some of my pics.. I have a lot more to post in both albums but no one told me how long shutterfly took to upload! It takes FOREVER!

http://kristenandjason.shutterfly.com/

Hopefully I can find some more pics of the resort that will help you guys out.. In the professional pictures there are a lot of pics of the make up and hair products that they use in SpaZul.. I think my photog was bored while I was getting ready.. lol I will load the rest of them as soon as I have time.
      Awesome pics!

#5643 giraffexx

giraffexx
      • 498 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
        thanks! it rained sooooo hard right before the wedding, so it was supposed to be on the beach, but got moved to under pelicanos. the sparks in the background were fireworks going off during our first dance. :) loved it!
        How many guests did you have? Just curious if it will be an option in case in rains for me (hopefully not!)

#5644 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

Beautiful pictures, Kendra!

#5645 Jenny310

Jenny310
          • 245 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Kendra your pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest, I'm also using Victor Herrera.

#5646 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

kenlyn you look phenomenal!

dupkre love your sash's as well I think your totally right it makes all the difference
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5647 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
              • 320 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
                soooo girls...i just got back my pro photos from victor herrera for the wedding and i am soooo amazed!! he does a brilliant job! check out a few of these..
                Click the image to open in full size.
                Click the image to open in full size.
                I love your pictures and I love love love your accessories, you look amazing!!! Where did you get your hair peice, earrings and necklace? stunning!!!!

#5648 Shirley_Ken

Shirley_Ken
                • 30 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hello!

I was thinking about ordering table over-lays for the wedding. Does anyone remember the table dimensions? Would the 72x72 work or the 90x90?

Thanks!

#5649 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

I am really getting stuck with my thinking on the centerpieces. I really like the floating flowers but don't want to carry all of that/assemble it there plus I'm a little nervous about what waiting to the last minute. Several past brides have mentioned buying centerpieces on 5th. Do any past brides/site visitors have any ideas of some interesting things that you saw that would make good centerpieces? Thanks!
                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5650 callamonster

callamonster
                    • 88 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:48 PM

Has anyone else recently gotten an email to sign up for basecamphq and been assigned a new wedding coordinator??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users