Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5541 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
  • Banned
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

LOL..Lisa, I knew I am not alone! heehee
    Just got an email, my new assigned WC is Flora.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#5542 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
    • 277 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      Here is there website KOOL - Restaurant bar by playa tukan you can see the royal right in the picture that is how close it is

here is their e-mail eventos@koolbeachclub.com.mx
      Lilliana is the wc there
      Thank you! :)

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#5543 Juliet1

Juliet1
      • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to this web site and am so excited to read all of the posts! We're getting married on September 17, 2010 and I have a few questions for anyone who has already gotten married there.

1. Has anyone used the hair and makeup people at Spazul? Were they good? Did you bring your own makeup or use what they had?

2. Has anyone used the Real Official Photographer - Funever Photos? Did they do a good job?

3. We're at a loss as to what to include in the welcome bags. We are thinking about creating a specail wedding logo to put on visors and playing cards, and we'll have straw/raffia fans on the seats at the ceremony. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading your replies!

#5544 rosieposie

rosieposie
        • 649 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by prettypigpig
          LOL..Lisa, I knew I am not alone! heehee
          Just got an email, my new assigned WC is Flora.
          i have Flora too =)
          i had her when she was working out of the US office, she's one of the ones who moved to Mexico. she's been great with answering questions.

#5545 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Juliet1
            Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to this web site and am so excited to read all of the posts! We're getting married on September 17, 2010 and I have a few questions for anyone who has already gotten married there.

1. Has anyone used the hair and makeup people at Spazul? Were they good? Did you bring your own makeup or use what they had?

2. Has anyone used the Real Official Photographer - Funever Photos? Did they do a good job?

3. We're at a loss as to what to include in the welcome bags. We are thinking about creating a specail wedding logo to put on visors and playing cards, and we'll have straw/raffia fans on the seats at the ceremony. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading your replies!

Welcome your wedding is right around the corner. I have not had my wedding yet but you came to the best possible place. Happy planning :)
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5546 Juliet1

Juliet1
            • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              Welcome your wedding is right around the corner. I have not had my wedding yet but you came to the best possible place. Happy planning :)
              Thanks! I think we're almost done with the planning - just a few little things. BTW - I just looked at your web site and saw the picture with your frenchies - we have one too!

#5547 jesmcan

jesmcan
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Juliet1
                Thanks! I think we're almost done with the planning - just a few little things. BTW - I just looked at your web site and saw the picture with your frenchies - we have one too!
                OMG you do! yes Boomer and Angus - Boomer is the brindle and Angus is white with brindle patches. They are the second loves of my life lol you will have the share a pic of yours.

#5548 msglave

msglave
                • 933 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lisa DSO

Poop, I still haven't heard from mine :-(. I even sent an email to the resort site.
                  Lisa, It's really terrible. It's already enough to plan your wedding long distance, but when you don't hear from anyone and only know what's going on with the brides on here and not your own planning, it's not a good feeling. I am going to PM you a copy of the message I sent.
                  The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                  Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                  www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5549 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Thanks! I'm hoping my new WC will be good considering who I had before ...

#5550 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by msglave
                      Lisa, It's really terrible. It's already enough to plan your wedding long distance, but when you don't hear from anyone and only know what's going on with the brides on here and not your own planning, it's not a good feeling. I am going to PM you a copy of the message I sent.
                      Msglave and Lisa have you guys tried actually calling them at the wedding center at the royal? You really should not have to do that and this is absurd. I am sorry that you guys are having to deal with this. I thin maybe you guys should call them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users