Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#5411 bridetobe1515

bridetobe1515
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but here is the link to my albums. I didn't post all pics, because there are way too many and I am at work. The pics are at home on my computer. But here is what I have at work:

Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

#5412 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
    • 712 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
      Not sure if this will work for everyone, but here is the link to my albums. I didn't post all pics, because there are way too many and I am at work. The pics are at home on my computer. But here is what I have at work:

Wow, she did an awesome job capturing the ocean behind you in the gazebo! Very imaginative shots for the TTD...love the rings in the sand handprints!

#5413 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess
        We wired the money over a week ago now and no news from Kool (or the bank). Liliana was responding last Tuesday with lightening speed when I said we were going to the bank. She said she would confirm LAST Thursday she got it... and NOTHING. I've emailed her three times now. If I don't hear by end of day today I am going to call them. So frustrating.
        ughhh ya that is very frustrating. We had so many issues with the deposit but luckily my WC Yazmin was able to take care of it for us. She has done many weddings there before and said they do a really good job so although frustrating I would not worry to much. Keep me posted.
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5414 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Quote:

Congrats! She was great!

#5415 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:30 PM

Quote:

Beautiful pics! I especially LOVE your dress!
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#5416 giraffexx

giraffexx
            • 498 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

Quote:

Congrats! You look beautiful, thanks for sharing!

#5417 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

Jess/Giraffe, have you been contacted by your new WC yet? I still haven't, but I know some ladies have....

#5418 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                  Jess/Giraffe, have you been contacted by your new WC yet? I still haven't, but I know some ladies have....
                  Well Zulma has always been my WC since the beginning she was assigned to me. I have not been in contact with her in a long time. I know they are so busy so I am just waiting till September when the bill is due to ask any other questions lol.
                  The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#5419 giraffexx

giraffexx
                  • 498 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lisa DSO
                    My WC Rebekah was one of the WCs that moved to Mexico so I didn't have to switch. I think other brides have sent emails thru the website and then they were contacted by the new Mexico office. Hopefully that can get the ball rolling for you :)

#5420 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:30 PM

Quote:

I can't see them. If you can do you mind emailing them to me? I'm considering Cecilia as a photographer so I would LOVE to see them!

mah1030@yahoo.com

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users