| Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ |
Ok so I am a little disappointed....
1. I can only pick one dinner selction for my guests (which is fine) expect it seems like several othe brides have been able to have more than one choice. I asked again and still was told no.
2. I pled my case for still getting into Chef's Plate (being that we booked our room last year and we are spending a lot on our wedding there, they would honor the previous policy) I was told that my message would be passed on to manager or whatever but it wasn't likely. Seriously?! At this point the resort is full, so I couldn't even upgrade if I wanted to!
Questions for past brides.......
1. Did anyone bring their own aisle runner? If so what did you do to hold it down? Zulma makes it sound impossible, that it still "flies away" but she will try and help me with it. Suggestions?!
2. Did anyone bring their own petals for the aisle? Were they fake? Did you have to pick them back up after or does the resort do that? How many did you bring?
3. Trying to decide if I should pay the $80 to have a resort staff run my IPOD at the reception. Did anyone not do a DJ? Do you have suggestions on if this is worth it?
4. DO they start the cocktail hour imediately following the ceremony? But then I am thinking there is time between the cocktail hour and the reception if it is not at the top of the hour.... My ceremony is at 4pm, then cocktail and then reception at 6pm.
5. How long does it take to get through dinner? 3 course.
6. Has anyone done the deep sea fishing trip? If so did you book before you left home? Who did you use?
7. Is it cheaper to book excursions before we leave online or at the resort? I don't want to get ripped off at the resort.
8. My photographer suggested a "break" right before the ceremony after our first look and couples pictures, to cool off and de-sweat before the ceremony... think this is a good idea? 20 mins good?
9. Is the online check in working again? Anyone know?
I was told that you could choose another selection for your guests but you had to bring labels to show who was eating what.
I still haven't even heard from my on-site coordinator. I have e-mailed more than twice.
They did not even tell me that there was an 80$ fee for someone to run the IPOD. I did not pay for it and I have made my final payment. Guess i will have to pay for it when we get there.
I was wondering the same thing about the petals. I read a few posts back that someone brought blue petals and that the resort picked them up. Not sure if they were silk or freeze dried.
I've heard it's cheaper to book excursions outside of the hotel. Someone mentioned an excursion place right down the beach that is MUCH cheaper. I would think this goes for all excursions including deep sea fishing.