Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#491 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:09 AM

Thanks for sending the Q&A sheet Sarah! The WC still hasn't contacted me about the $300 deposit. I guess i'll have to reach out to avoid the possibility of losing my date.

On another note...I've finally put down a deposit for Elizabeth Medina to photograph at my wedding!! YAY! It took me forever to make a decision but the more of her work I saw the more I knew I had to have her for my wedding. I'm soOo EXCITED!

P.S. She filled me in that she's photographing another couple at the Royal this weekend..so keep checking her blog for updates!

#492 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
    • 279 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 19, 2010

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:13 AM

Quote:

·
    How late can last the reception at night?
    ·
    At the beach until 11PM and the Garden until 10PM. In the ballroom of the Gran Porto until 11PM, in the ballroom of the Royal there is no limit of time.
    What does this really mean? I can stay till 3am in the ballroom if I wanted? Or is there a set time duration (ie X number of hours once dinner is served).

Also does anyone have any pictures of the ballroom?

Thanks

#493 Marianna

Marianna
    • 111 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:24 PM

Hi EmenGeeRoxx and everyone else on this thread!

I have a picture of the ballroom. If you want, give me your email and I will send it over to you. In the ballroom you still get the 4 hours but then you would need to pay additional for each hour per guest. I tried attaching it but it didn't work.

Also, I received an email from Zulma with 18 attachments!!!! This includes all the food, flower, photo, and ceremony options for the Royal and the Gran Porto. If anyone needs any info please let me know and i will gladly forward it to you. I also had to send a my $300 deposit information over to Zulma to make sure that my date was reserved!

#494 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
      • 279 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 19, 2010

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

Marianna I sent you my email. Thanks! Ah so there is a 4 hour window, and anything else is extra. I must have missed that!

#495 VeronicaLane

VeronicaLane
      • 54 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hi Everyone! I am new to BDW. We have booked our wedding at RPDC, paid our deposit, and sent STDs. I spent all day yesterday reading this post from page 1. It has been so helpful. I have made major decisions based on the insight of other Royal Brides! I am very interested in hearing suggestions on reception menus, OOT bags, and cakes. I have never been Type A, until I started planning a wedding! And, now I feel a little stressed that I haven't contacted Zulma or any other Royal coordinators. Does anyone suggest a go-to person at the Royal? Thanks so much!

#496 Geminie

Geminie
        • 51 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:37 PM

hey guys, ok so we're back... after 2 incredible weeks... i have to do a full review.. lol.. you'll see why I'm laughing once it's done.. ok sooo here's a little teaser video that my videographer did on the plane ride back to Toronto.. if you like it please leave a comment on his blog! thank you

ButterflySquad.com Blog Blog Archive Cristina & Laszlo :: Destination Wedding Teaser - Mexico
          "I have known you all my life
          In fact I knew you long before
          A hundred years or so of you
          And all I want from you is more
          Sometimes I don't know who you areSometimes I don't know why you stayAll I know is when I called, you cameI have known you by one hundred names...
          "My new photography site:htt...

#497 Shay2679

Shay2679
          • 493 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Geminie
            hey guys, ok so we're back... after 2 incredible weeks... i have to do a full review.. lol.. you'll see why I'm laughing once it's done.. ok sooo here's a little teaser video that my videographer did on the plane ride back to Toronto.. if you like it please leave a comment on his blog! thank you

ButterflySquad.com Blog Blog Archive Cristina & Laszlo :: Destination Wedding Teaser - Mexico
            Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! You looked SO gorgeous! Oh god...I so hope our pictures turn out as lovely! Congrats!

Can't wait to read your review...I NEED to know why you're laughing!!

#498 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
            • 408 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

That looks amazing. Thank you so much for sharing! Now I am thinking I need some videography!

#499 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
              • 68 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Geminie

Geminie! That video was amazing.. even better than a real music video! Congrats and I definitely can't wait to see more from your big day!

#500 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
                • 361 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:45 AM

Geminie- that was AMAZING! Totally gave me chills! I instantly sent it to my photog for her to get some ideas! Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users