Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4891 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smckinney22
    Hi girls! Does anyone know if the resorts pass out the hotel maps when you get there? I was talking to my mom about all the stuff I need to print and she asked "Won't the resort have maps there?" and I said..."hmm I do not know but I do know who to ask, the forum!" Anyway just checking so maybe I can save some ink!
    Yes they do! Don't waste your time printing them. They go thorugh the resort map with you and explain where things are etc and give you a couple other brochure type things. Also the hotel lobby has excursion/tour operators with tons of brochures and info. So don't bother printing anything like that either.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#4892 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

Jess, we are going to do the announcing part with the DJ. I haven't really thought about it but we are going to do it.

jujeemd, thanks so much for your review! You had a beautiful wedding!!

#4893 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
      • 539 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Di
        Jess, we are going to do the announcing part with the DJ. I haven't really thought about it but we are going to do it.

jujeemd, thanks so much for your review! You had a beautiful wedding!!
        Lady Di when do you leave? Your day is almost here! :)
        ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4894 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

We leave on Thursday! So excited!

#4895 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

Thanks LadiDi Can't wait to hear how you do it? I forgot are you suing DJ Ivan?
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4896 duprk452

duprk452
            • 162 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:06 PM

Just realized that we leave in three weeks! Still haven't heard anything from Lili though.. Any advice on last minute things I should be getting together?
              http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4897 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
              • 539 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bridetobe1515
                Sorry, one other quick note. We had a last minute addition to our wedding party so I had to get the bridal bouquet from the resort. The colors didn't match even though I sent them to them and the ribbon that they used for my bouquet didn't match the girls at all! If you plan on doing them all with the resort then no issues, but if only your bouquet is being done there then you should definitely bring some ribbon you would use for your bouquet. Just a bit of advice. Also, make sure that your flowers match. mine didn't and at the time I was just going with the flow because it didn't matter, but you can definitely tell in pics.
                Ooo that's good advice! Since I plan on just getting mine from a vendor on 5th street.....
                ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4898 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:38 PM

Yes, Jess, we will be using his services!

#4899 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    Yes, Jess, we will be using his services!
                    Oh perfect that is who I am using to :) can't wait to hear your feed back. We just started working on our play list.

When you get down there are you meeting with him, photog etc....
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4900 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                    • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jesmcan
                      Oh perfect that is who I am using to :) can't wait to hear your feed back. We just started working on our play list.

When you get down there are you meeting with him, photog etc....
                      We will be meeting with Ivan on the day we arrive after we meet with the WC! That is when we give him the $. I trust that they will be great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users