Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4631 dianep

dianep
  • 532 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

trying again now and it's not working yet for me, either... boo.
    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
    and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#4632 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
    • 196 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

hey does anyone know any information on site coordinator Michelle? i requested Zulma, but Angie told me I didn't get her, i got Michelle. boo. I just hope she is good and takes care of us, we have less than a month now! the countdown begins!!! :)))

#4633 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
      • 539 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Ahhh I hope the weather stays good for all of you going down this weekend! I'll cross my fingers for you. Like someone else said, the rain usually passes fairly quickly!

So when do we get our on-site coordinator? Is it just the week before the wedding or a little sooner? My TA can't even get ahold of Angie. Go figure. I can't believe a woman like her keeps her job at such a nice resort. Sorry, I'm incredibly bitter about Angie and her lack of compassion and communication.
        ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4634 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RunningBride24
          Ahhh I hope the weather stays good for all of you going down this weekend! I'll cross my fingers for you. Like someone else said, the rain usually passes fairly quickly!

So when do we get our on-site coordinator? Is it just the week before the wedding or a little sooner? My TA can't even get ahold of Angie. Go figure. I can't believe a woman like her keeps her job at such a nice resort. Sorry, I'm incredibly bitter about Angie and her lack of compassion and communication.
          Same here! I'm wondering how she still has her job. It's crazy. There are other ladies at Mich office that can do it better than her!

#4635 LynnieS

LynnieS
          • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lexibride
            So bummed about the rain...hope showers mean passing quick showers!!

Lynnie - did the online check in take a long time? I've been trying all morning with no luck!
            hmmm no it took all of 30 seconds, maybe there is a lot of you trying right now, did you get it to work since you posted?
            yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#4636 LynnieS

LynnieS
            • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
              hey does anyone know any information on site coordinator Michelle? i requested Zulma, but Angie told me I didn't get her, i got Michelle. boo. I just hope she is good and takes care of us, we have less than a month now! the countdown begins!!! :)))
              I have Michel and she is AWESOME!!! She usually answers email within hours but lately it is taking her a couple of days. . .I don't blame her though, they are very busy

#4637 LynnieS

LynnieS
              • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

Dianep and everyone
                I will post my planning thread tonite when the forum isn't so busy. OMG I have sooooo many pics its ridic!

15 HOURS TIL WE LEAVE!!!! I hope he gets the music done in time haha!

#4638 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RunningBride24

I'm still waiting on a response from her to confirm my wedding date since it's still available on the site

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LynnieS
                  Dianep and everyone
                  I will post my planning thread tonite when the forum isn't so busy. OMG I have sooooo many pics its ridic!

15 HOURS TIL WE LEAVE!!!! I hope he gets the music done in time haha!
                  Woot! Have an amazing time and enjoy yourself! (and take lots of pics in that gorgeous Reese dress!)

p.s. what is this about a planning thread? I am not hip to this lol

#4639 LynnieS

LynnieS
                  • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

Liso, you are so funny and your lingo!! Thanks and I will!! Everyone has been such a great help on here I have to give back, ya know!
                    planning threads are just where you post everything you've done for you wedding. There is a thread on the main page for it. Its the best thread ever cuz everyone has tons of pics. beware if you haven't been on it yet, you'll be on it for hours!!

#4640 LynnieS

LynnieS
                    • 319 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

. . . under "wedding planning journal"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users