Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4541 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011
    Here it it: Wedding planning, Wedding Plan, Wedding Planner | Mexico | Cancun | Playa del Carmen |Real Resorts

Just type in the date and "yes" to adult only other wise you'll get an error message.
    See mine shows all the time available but the only times listed are 10, 1pm, or 4pm? I have on my contract wedding at 2...so I guess I can't tell if it is showing it it taken or not...

#4542 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
      I plan on writing a post about this subject.... LOTS of detail and photo examples. I'm also going to make it a new post, so it doesnt get lost in the 3 zillion other posts in this thread.... I am just swamped and need some time to organize my thoughts, etc prior to posting.

Without a doubt, RUN, JUMP, go there as fast as you can.... have the ceremony at the front edge or outside the gazebo. when its inside, we feel like this:
      OK, here you Royal Guys and Gals go..
      http://bestdestinati....1/#post1283531

Took me about 2+ hrs to write Should be a HUGE help planning wise!

saludos,
      mateo

#4543 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Matt Adcock
        OK, here you Royal Guys and Gals go..
        http://bestdestinati....1/#post1283531

Took me about 2+ hrs to write Should be a HUGE help planning wise!

saludos,
        mateo
        Thank you Matt it is so much appreciated :)
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4544 kerrimark2010

kerrimark2010
        • 34 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:36 PM

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but what exactly is a sand ceremony? I know a lot of people are planning on doing them, but I'm not sure what it entails...thanks!

#4545 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
          • 539 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:57 PM

Hey girls-

So I waited too long and the photographer I wanted is booked. I'm not looking to spend THAT much money, so Del Sol (who I adore) is out. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few photographers for me to contact that aren't outrageously expensive. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. That's what I get for waiting!

Thanks so much!

Nikki
            ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#4546 kerrimark2010

kerrimark2010
            • 34 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:03 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RunningBride24
              Hey girls-

So I waited too long and the photographer I wanted is booked. I'm not looking to spend THAT much money, so Del Sol (who I adore) is out. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a few photographers for me to contact that aren't outrageously expensive. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. That's what I get for waiting!

Thanks so much!

Nikki
              Hi Nikki,

I haven't booked a photographer yet either (looking to do that in the next week), but the final 3 in the running are Cecilia Dumas, Samuel Luna, and Nathan Cordova. They all have very different styles, but their prices are pretty reasonable. Hope that helps!

#4547 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
              • 110 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:21 AM

Does anyone know if you can make free calls between the sister hotels? I don't want to get an international plan on my cell phone if I don't have to!
                ~Stacy

#4548 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                • 277 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RunningBride24
                  Hey girls-

Thanks so much!

Nikki
                  Sascha Gluck is VERY reasonable if your not looking to spend alot.

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#4549 jenconrad

jenconrad
                  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by beachbum1285
                    Does anyone know if you can make free calls between the sister hotels? I don't want to get an international plan on my cell phone if I don't have to!
                    If you are in one of the higher room categories you can. I think master suite and above. I was in oceanfront and i was told there would be a charge to call the Real which is a sister property. There is a great wireless internet signal though, so we relied on that.
                    38 Guests booked!

#4550 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
                    • 110 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jenconrad
                      If you are in one of the higher room categories you can. I think master suite and above. I was in oceanfront and i was told there would be a charge to call the Real which is a sister property. There is a great wireless internet signal though, so we relied on that.
                      Good to know thank you! And we are in the second top level suite so I think we should be good.
                      ~Stacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users