Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#4101 luna1923

luna1923
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
    Yes, that helps a lot!!! Thank you for clearing it up. We booked him in November so this all makes sense. AHhhhhh!!
    Girlfriend, you got it on the money re Ivan. And also with the Royal - those mofo's always want their cut, no matter what!

Diana, so basically even with paying a fendor's fee (and yours would only be $100 - ours is $350 - you would still pay cheaper for the DJ cause we are paying over $1600 with the dance floor).

I've gotten to the point where my thoughts are:
    Luna

#4102 msglave

msglave
    • 933 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by luna1923
      Girlfriend, you got it on the money re Ivan. And also with the Royal - those mofo's always want their cut, no matter what!

Diana, so basically even with paying a fendor's fee (and yours would only be $100 - ours is $350 - you would still pay cheaper for the DJ cause we are paying over $1600 with the dance floor).

I've gotten to the point where my thoughts are:
      LMBO! I love your last line
      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#4103 duprk452

duprk452
      • 162 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011

Don't worry about getting mugged or your ring stolen. I just got back from site visit and never once did I feel unsafe. I actaully felt safer there then in Chicago, lol.
        Think you could give us any tidbits from your site review?
        http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4104 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

Some weekend inspiration for those of us getting married in the gazbo from the amazing Elizabeth Medina, and it def woks as an area for the reception to, Happy Weekend!

Click the image to open in full size.

The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#4105 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

Thanks for the pics Jesmcan! Does anyone know what the "basic" gazebo decoration looks like? Is anyone taking any fabric, decorations (paper lanterns, etc.) with them to decorate?
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#4106 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by msglave
              Thanks for the pics Jesmcan! Does anyone know what the "basic" gazebo decoration looks like? Is anyone taking any fabric, decorations (paper lanterns, etc.) with them to decorate?
              your welcome!

The top picture is the basic setup with the fabric wrapped around the gazebo. Once you get to the resort for your wedding and meet with your Mexico WC she has a ton of pictures for you to choose from. It also includes the red carpet which you can choose to keep nor not have it if you don't want it.

Also you can choose from chairs with covers of the tiffany chairs.

I am taking down tissue pomanders that I am purchasing from etsy,

6 for inside the gazebo to be hung by white ribbon and I am doing small ones to hang on the tiffany chairs at the end of each row.

I am doing a rose petal aisle at the royals crazy price :)

and doing raffia fans for the programs

#4107 duprk452

duprk452
              • 162 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jesmcan
                your welcome!

The top picture is the basic setup with the fabric wrapped around the gazebo. Once you get to the resort for your wedding and meet with your Mexico WC she has a ton of pictures for you to choose from. It also includes the red carpet which you can choose to keep nor not have it if you don't want it.

6 for inside the gazebo to be hung by white ribbon and I am doing small ones to hang on the tiffany chairs at the end of each row.

I really like the poms, are you reusing them for the reception? I'm the person who tries to get the most out of everything and if I can reuse it again I will.
                http://tickers.Ticke....d183/event.pngBride and Groom + 24 guests booked and counting!

#4108 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by duprk452
                  I really like the poms, are you reusing them for the reception? I'm the person who tries to get the most out of everything and if I can reuse it again I will.
                  We are not reusing them for the reception - I would like to but it would be a hassle to get someone to walk them over to Kool during the cocktail hour

Also our reception space we have these white linen sails hanging so I'm not sure where we would put the poms

sorry now that I know how to uploaded images I am image happy :) lol

#4109 giraffexx

giraffexx
                  • 498 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jesmcan
                    your welcome!

I love the pomanders!! What vendor on etsy did you get them from?

#4110 jesmcan

jesmcan
                    • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by giraffexx
                      I love the pomanders!! What vendor on etsy did you get them from?
                      I have not purchased them yet because I don't know how many chairs exactly we will have. There are a lot of vendors on there to get them from though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users