Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3801 jesmcan

jesmcan
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by astreit
    Does anyone know how far it is from the Royal to La Cueva del Chango? I can see on the map that it only looks like a couple blocks away, but how big are the blocks!? :) My grandparents are coming and I was just curious if it truly is within walking distance, or if we will need to get taxis or a shuttle or something. Does anyone know if the resort has a shuttle? We are hoping to do a dinner at La Cueva del Chango the night before the wedding by we don't want to do it unless we can make sure everyone has transportation if it is too far to walk.
    Its not far at all maybe a ten minute walk if that. You def do not need a shuttle or anything. It is a really nice walk right through town. 5th avenue is all cobble stone and everyone can take their time. At night it is especially beautiful, everything is lit up. You love this restaurant the food is wonderful there great choice.
    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3802 candicemarie

candicemarie
    • 271 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dianep
      relief!!!

I am confirmed for a private beach ceremony. And now, at 44 days out, i can finally submit my checklist! Hooray, and smiles all over my face!
      yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3803 2mckee

2mckee
      • 96 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

Has anyone heard if they will give us discounted passes and/or waive the pass fee for our guests if they arent able to book at The Royal due to being sold out several months before the wedding?

#3804 2mckee

2mckee
        • 96 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:01 PM

Also, what level do they need to stay in at The Gran Porto to have access to The Royal? The Master suite or The Master suite upgraded? Thank you!!

- We have guests that are trying to book and cant get into The Royal and are calling me to fix it..... yikes.

#3805 lexibride

lexibride
          • 276 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

Does anyone have the prices for the spa for hair/make-up manis & pedis?

I can't seem to find that stuff anywhere. Also, I read somewhere along the line there was somewhere cheap on 5th to get a mani/pedi, does anyone remember that too?

Thanks!!

#3806 super19

super19
            • 1,123 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by 2mckee
              Has anyone heard if they will give us discounted passes and/or waive the pass fee for our guests if they arent able to book at The Royal due to being sold out several months before the wedding?
              According to my TA, they do not give discounted passes or waive the fee. Basically, you just have to pay the regular fees for them to attend.

#3807 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lexibride

I can't seem to find that stuff anywhere. Also, I read somewhere along the line there was somewhere cheap on 5th to get a mani/pedi, does anyone remember that too?

Thanks!!
                Regular mani: 25
                French mani: 40
                Spa mani: 70

regular pedi:30
                french pedi: 45
                spa pedi: 75

hair: 70
                makeup: 60

#3808 LynnieS

LynnieS
                • 319 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lexibride

Thanks!!
                  Yeah, its Veronicas. But i still haven't figured out how to get a hold of them to make appts. Anybody figure that out yet? Definitely want to get massages and manis/pedis there instead!
                  Wish me luck today girls, Im doing a bd session for my honey and Im REALLY nervous. Hope he likes it!
                  yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3809 jesmcan

jesmcan
                  • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LynnieS
                    Yeah, its Veronicas. But i still haven't figured out how to get a hold of them to make appts. Anybody figure that out yet? Definitely want to get massages and manis/pedis there instead!
                    Wish me luck today girls, Im doing a bd session for my honey and Im REALLY nervous. Hope he likes it!
                    Good luck! do't be nervous - have a drink before lol I am doing mine in July and I am sure I am going to feel the same. But I figured a couple of glasses before hand and just let yourself be sexy in front of the camera. Let us know how it goes.
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3810 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                    • Banned
                    • 1,034 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

THE ROYAL in Playa Del Carmen-Day Passes
                      Prices are insane, so make sure all your guests stay at a Real resort!
                      9am – 5pm $85

12pm – 5pm $65

5pm – 11pm $85

9am – 11pm $145

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users