Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3041 LynnieS

LynnieS
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

I just can't decide if I want to bring chair sashes and table runners. You can find them so cheap online but I just don't want to haul everything down there, Im all for easy travel!! LadyDi, are they pretty compressable and do they take up much room?
    yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3042 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LynnieS
      I just can't decide if I want to bring chair sashes and table runners. You can find them so cheap online but I just don't want to haul everything down there, Im all for easy travel!! LadyDi, are they pretty compressable and do they take up much room?
      I havent bought them yet but i'm going to beat them into the suitcase until they all fit!! lol

#3043 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Unless I can find Chair sashes super cheap I am just going to pay for the ones at the resort, I think they were $3 a chair?
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#3044 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

here is the website that i am going to buy from...they're like 1 dollars each.

Organza Sash

damn the royal trying to rape us!

#3045 LynnieS

LynnieS
          • 319 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

Yup, $3 per chair sash, ridic!!
            yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3046 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
            • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Ok so I have it in my head that I read somewhere that they now require a "minimum" number of guest in order to have a private reception. Can anyone confirm that for me and do you have any documentation?

OUr wedding maybe smaller than anticipated but I still wanted a private reception, I was thinking they wouldn't let me, which is silly, wouldn't they want more money?
              ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#3047 shining

shining
              • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

Hi Ladies -
                We have given our guests 2 options for each of the 4 courses, we'll just have a list of who gets what at each table.

I was also told the round tables only hold 8 without being cramped - but you can get one long table for the bride and groom if you want.

We're under 2 months and have lots of small details to figure out but I think some of it may just have to happen when we arrive... I will give Angie credit as she has been more responsive recently.

#3048 2mckee

2mckee
                • 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                  here is the website that i am going to buy from...they're like 1 dollars each.

Organza Sash

damn the royal trying to rape us!
                  Awesome site! Thanks for posting- I just saw that some of the sashes are on sale for .59 each.... best price I have seen.

#3049 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                  • 712 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    i dont think you can book out a restaurant...thats what i heard.

i am using this etsy seller to make my real touch bridesmaid bonquets/bouts and it is only costing me $219 for 7 bonquets/ 11 bouts. she is really nice! i've seen her work in some of the reviews here.

Custom wedding flowers bridal bouquets and more by jdleggans

Thanks for that!

Woot, I have booked the two "Ivans" lol (DJ and Photographer)! yays

#3050 2mckee

2mckee
                    • 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by duprk452
                      Does anyone have links to beach bridesmaids dresses? I don't want anything too casual, but at the same time I don't want anything too dressy. Sounds stupid I know, but I see it in my head. lol
                      We were looking at going with the J Crew beach dresses. They are a lightweight fabric, really great colors and all sorts of styles- strapless, halter, tank, etc. Not the $200-300 silk blend ones in their wedding section. I think they run under $100 apiece, which is great. I think they should be coming back out with them soon for spring and summer if they arent our already. I actually own a couple already as they are great summer dresses!!

(We ended up going with a great Laundry by Shelly Seagal dress that one of my girls found for everyone on sale.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users