Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#231 sarah_prieb

sarah_prieb
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

It can take a long time to get a response from the WC at the Royal. We were a month out and couldn't get a hold of her. Kevin sent a semi-threatening email to the resort manager. She got back to us the next day. I wasn't trying to be a b***h but seriously, we were a month away and we needed answers! We had to do that again a week later. Now she is getting back to us more quickly but that is probably because we arrive on the 9th! She has no choice!

#232 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
    • 361 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:29 AM

Thanks for the info Bridetobe!

#233 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
      • 68 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:18 PM

Soo excited to be apart of this thread now!!! I've just received confirmation of my wedding at Royal PDC on November 7th, 2009!! Thankfully, so far the WC at the resort have been very responsive..I hope the communication doesn't die down as it gets closer to my wedding day (as I have heard from many of the brides on here). I can only imagine how nerve wrecking it must be to be left in the dark before your wedding day.

Hope we can all continue to help each other out and exchange information as our big day approaches!

#234 Shay2679

Shay2679
        • 493 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

Welcome aboard! If you have any questions...the brides who have experienced it first hand...have been fantastic!!

If you haven't already...I encourage you to take the time to read through the whole thread!!

Congratulations!!

which coordinator are you using currently? I'm with Micaela.

#235 sarah_prieb

sarah_prieb
          • 54 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:58 AM

Hey everyone! We are at The Royal and loving it! Our wedding is tomorrow and I am ready! We talked to Micaela yesterday to get everything finalized. Things are running smoothly. We did have some issues getting a hold of her but I want to reassure everyone that once you get here, they really handle everything. I worried over nothing. Everything that we needed has been handled an no problems. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to help.

#236 Shay2679

Shay2679
            • 493 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sarah_prieb
              Hey everyone! We are at The Royal and loving it! Our wedding is tomorrow and I am ready!
              I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

I can't wait to see pictures, and hear all about your big day! And of course, bombard you with questions!!! LOL

For now though, just enjoy yourself! Good luck tomorrow!

Hooray!

#237 bridetobe22

bridetobe22
              • 107 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                Hey everyone! We are at The Royal and loving it! Our wedding is tomorrow and I am ready! We talked to Micaela yesterday to get everything finalized. Things are running smoothly. We did have some issues getting a hold of her but I want to reassure everyone that once you get here, they really handle everything. I worried over nothing. Everything that we needed has been handled an no problems. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to help.
                Oh how exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS and all the best for the most wonderful wedding ever!!

#238 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
                • 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                  That is really exciting! Congrats and have the time of your life!

#239 dcheung1111

dcheung1111
                  • 68 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Shay2679
                    Welcome aboard! If you have any questions...the brides who have experienced it first hand...have been fantastic!!

If you haven't already...I encourage you to take the time to read through the whole thread!!

Congratulations!!

which coordinator are you using currently? I'm with Micaela.
                    Right the WC that i'm communicating with is Paty - i'm not sure if this will eventually change as it gets closer to my wedding day. So far, so good.

#240 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
                    • 361 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

I am so exited for you!!! Take lots of pictures for us!!! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users