Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1841 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

One choice?? thats not cool. What about people who dont eat certain things? Like you cant just choose steak and tell everyone who doesnt eat meat to eat it? can you pay extra for more options?
    He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

#1842 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by stevensFiance
      Does anyone know how many actual entree options you get at your reception with the luxury package? I saw someones review a day or 2 or go, and she stated that she only had one dinner entree option, but did not say what package they purchased. Thanks girls.
      If you have Luxury, you get a few options for each course (4 course dinner)

#1843 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Hi Ladies,

I missed the webinad so thank you to all of you who informed us. I did not know that centerpieces were included, that is great news :)

Also just to re-iterate to put everyones minds at ease I know for a fact from another bride who was married at The Royal that any guests staying at The Royal, Gran Porto or Real are free and do not have to pay for passes to come to the ceremony, cocktail hour (as long as it is private) and reception.

I was bummed about the one menu choice to
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#1844 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:21 PM

For those that are vegatarians they will offer a vegatarian option so you don't have to worry about those that do not eat meat!

#1845 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
            For those that are vegatarians they will offer a vegatarian option so you don't have to worry about those that do not eat meat!
            Thanks Jennifer this is good to know
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#1846 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
            • 232 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:30 PM

I wish there were more food options too! I will have a lot of picky eaters, 2 full vegetarians, 2 allergic to fish/seafood, 3 (including myself) who only eat fish/seafood for meat options.
              Has anyone looked into how much extra it would be to include more menu options per plate?

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#1847 meli122

meli122
              • 269 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

The a la carte menu is up!!! It's nice to see what up-grades are available. I don't want get caught up in the moment when we get to Mx and want to up-grade everything. I wish I would have a had this in the beginning for planning!!! : (

Planning your perfect weddings

#1848 bmlynch

bmlynch
                • 18 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:54 AM

Hey Ladies... so about this food options. When i went down for my taste testing and met with Michelle Madrid and we tried 3 apps/3 entrees/3 desserts. I highly suggest not eating before! Michelle told me that we would have the ultimate luxary and have 3 choices for an app/entree and dessert. I decided to not go with the soup and added a veg entree instead. I still think its kind of crap that we paid 50 bucks each for the tasting when its an all inclusive place anyway while we were there....highly recommend salmon/beef filet!

#1849 scottishbride

scottishbride
                  • 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:49 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jesmcan
                    Hi Ladies,

I missed the webinad so thank you to all of you who informed us. I did not know that centerpieces were included, that is great news :)

Also just to re-iterate to put everyones minds at ease I know for a fact from another bride who was married at The Royal that any guests staying at The Royal, Gran Porto or Real are free and do not have to pay for passes to come to the ceremony, cocktail hour (as long as it is private) and reception.

I was bummed about the one menu choice to

Hi, if guests are not staying at one of the Real Resorts, then do you need to pay for guests to attend the ceremony and reception? Is this on top of the cost for their dinner and drinks?

Also, i would quite like a few of my friends to come up to my room whilst I am getting ready, would i have to pay for this?

Thanks

#1850 stevensFiance

stevensFiance
                    • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bmlynch
                      Hey Ladies... so about this food options. When i went down for my taste testing and met with Michelle Madrid and we tried 3 apps/3 entrees/3 desserts. I highly suggest not eating before! Michelle told me that we would have the ultimate luxary and have 3 choices for an app/entree and dessert. I decided to not go with the soup and added a veg entree instead. I still think its kind of crap that we paid 50 bucks each for the tasting when its an all inclusive place anyway while we were there....highly recommend salmon/beef filet!
                      I was put off too about having to pay for the tasting in an AI place, but when I spoke to Kimberly I told her since we had been there before and ate at every restaurant we werent worried about it, she explained the wedding food doesnt come from their restuarants, I think they have a certain chef they use for the wedding, so I guess thats where the $$ comes into play
                      He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users