Jump to content

Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions


  • Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#1761 candicemarie

candicemarie
  • Jr. Member
  • 271 posts

    Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pineapplebride
    Hey royal brides...
    I thought i should introduce myself -since i've been stalking this thread like crazy!

    I'm 99% sold on having a royal/gran porto wedding!! We would stay at the Royal and have the wedding there. Beach ceremony!! Not sure about the reception yet. I love the option of giving guests the choice of the less expensive gran porto resort too!

    Unfortunately, I'm a long way from setting a date...I'm hoping for April 2011 (however we may have to wait even longer, depending on FI's work! boo!)

    All your posts and reviews have been super helpful! I'm also excited to find out how the a la carte weddings will pan out!
    Welcome!! It's never too early to start planning. Picking the resort seems to be one of the hardest part so you're way ahead of the game!! I'm so curious about those a la carte weddings, too! You'll have to fill us in when you get the info!

    #1762 candicemarie

    candicemarie
    • Jr. Member
    • 271 posts

      Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      Hi,

      I am doing the same :) I have been to Playa many times and it is the perfect place for a bachelorette party!! In the past for $60 per person all you can drink they give you a bracelet and you can go from place to place. You get to go VIP style :) it is a lot of fun. They offer a list, I know Senor Frogs, Zenzi, Mammitas, are on there.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
      how do i find out about that?? i would LOVE to do that!!
      me too! me too!

      #1763 Shirley_Ken

      Shirley_Ken
      • Newbie
      • 30 posts

        Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tutti1299
        Playa del Carmen Clubs Discos: TravelYucatan.com

        This site gives you some info about the clubs on 5th avenue. From what I am told by my sister who has gone many times you can basically just walk up and down the strip (like Vegas) and club hop.
        This is great! Thank you! :)

        Yes, that all inclusive $60 package sounds great! Do you just go somewhere on 5th to get that?

        #1764 stevensFiance

        stevensFiance
        • Jr. Member
        • 164 posts

          Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:37 AM

          so close!! ok its official (as soon as I get the paper work) were going with June 19th at the Royal in Cancun, just waiting for kimberly to send over the deposit forms however last email she sent stated they will be out of office till the 15th, so Im assuming I wont be getting the forms till then. but so excited!
          He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

          #1765 jesmcan

          jesmcan
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,091 posts

            Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

            Hi Ladies interested in the bachelorette part info. Last time the bride did it through her travel agen so I was planning on asking my TA Jill about it. Also while I was down this Novemeber I was going to scope the scene and see if any of those activitie booths on 5th do it. I also know someone else who did it at the RIU Royal. They just went straight through the resort. I am going to ask my TA stay tuned and I will let you guys know.
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

            #1766 candicemarie

            candicemarie
            • Jr. Member
            • 271 posts

              Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:37 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by stevensFiance
              so close!! ok its official (as soon as I get the paper work) were going with June 19th at the Royal in Cancun, just waiting for kimberly to send over the deposit forms however last email she sent stated they will be out of office till the 15th, so Im assuming I wont be getting the forms till then. but so excited!
              Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!
              After I sent mine in, I emailed Kimberly back a few days later to get a 100%confirmation b/c she didn't send me one. Just a heads up that you might want to do that :)

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              Hi Ladies interested in the bachelorette part info. Last time the bride did it through her travel agen so I was planning on asking my TA Jill about it. Also while I was down this Novemeber I was going to scope the scene and see if any of those activitie booths on 5th do it. I also know someone else who did it at the RIU Royal. They just went straight through the resort. I am going to ask my TA stay tuned and I will let you guys know.
              Thanks jesmcan!!

              #1767 stevensFiance

              stevensFiance
              • Jr. Member
              • 164 posts

                Posted 07 September 2009 - 01:36 PM

                So I just recieved the credit form and confirmation form from Kimberly, only its all filled out with someone else's information? I am confused, I just emailed her back but I have a feeling ill be waiting a bit for a response. I thought the info filled out was maybe just to show me which parts I need to fill out?
                He asked, I said YES!!! 1 <3 21 <3 04 - 5 <3 13 <3 08

                #1768 candicemarie

                candicemarie
                • Jr. Member
                • 271 posts

                  Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:29 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by stevensFiance
                  So I just recieved the credit form and confirmation form from Kimberly, only its all filled out with someone else's information? I am confused, I just emailed her back but I have a feeling ill be waiting a bit for a response. I thought the info filled out was maybe just to show me which parts I need to fill out?
                  Hmm...that is confusing. Maybe she was in a hurry since they're supposed to be off for awhile and just sent you the wrong person's forms or something? I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back!

                  #1769 jesmcan

                  jesmcan
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,091 posts

                    Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by stevensFiance
                    So I just recieved the credit form and confirmation form from Kimberly, only its all filled out with someone else's information? I am confused, I just emailed her back but I have a feeling ill be waiting a bit for a response. I thought the info filled out was maybe just to show me which parts I need to fill out?
                    Ya that is not right. I hope you get a response soon :)
                    The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

                    #1770 Lady_Di

                    Lady_Di
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,078 posts

                      Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:35 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by candicemarie
                      Hmm...that is confusing. Maybe she was in a hurry since they're supposed to be off for awhile and just sent you the wrong person's forms or something? I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back!
                      oh yeah, probably was in rush and sent you a copy of someone else's credit info...YIKES. That is a big no no on her part.

                      I hope it's not my information or any one here! I would be pissed...not at you but at her sloppy way of doing business!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users