Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Videographer

Has anyone used the resort's videographer? If you didn't and you had a videographer, who did you use?

Thanks!

Denielle

Thanks Ladies!! I appreciate the love!! I def couldnt have done with without the support and ideas from everyone here!!!!

Danielle, I did not use the resort photographer..............we used an amazing cinematography company in Mexico......Mediamorfosis.......here is their blog........they are expensive but totally the best at what they do....... if this is something you want to splurge on, book them!

http://mediamorfosisblog.com/

Thank you !!!! I saw your wedding photos! absolutely gorgeous! you looked stunning!! I also loved the cultural traditions that you made part of the reception! I really cant beleive i have to wait like 5 more weeks for my photos......ugh........oh well if its in good timing it will be right aroudn my bday...perfect gift lol

Originally Posted by JHarris View Post

Bride2B22 -

I love your dress!! Absolutely stunning on you- you definitely wore that dress!! Gorgeous colors!! I am a huge fan of your maracas - I did the samething. cheesy.gif

What a beautiful chapel at the Cancun resort. Amazing backdrop during your ceremony to see the waves roll in. I wished the PDC one had that design.

Isn't it funny how long it takes to get the professional ones back? Instant gratification now! LOL....

Beautiful wedding and bride. Congratulations on being a Mrs!!!

Denielle,

I didn't use the resort's videographer, I invited my friend who is a movie maker, and he brought his pro equipment with him and filmed the whole day and the TTD.  Initially, I didn't wanna splurge on video (people usually watched it 3-4 times + gaga over Facebook for another week, then the DVD will stay on a shelf and collect dust), but my hubby absolutely wants a shot like the one in Reservoir Dogs with his boys.  Thus, I asked my movie maker friend for help, I only paid for his trip, so I got a very good deal.

Girls,

I am on the same boat...waiting for my pro pics...argh....why it takes so long!!!

I used Mediamorfosis as well!  They are not cheap but i knew I HAD to use them after seeing all the great highlight videos on thier blog.

I should be getting my highlight video soon and I cannnot wait!

Originally Posted by deniden View Post

Videographer

Has anyone used the resort's videographer? If you didn't and you had a videographer, who did you use?

Thanks!

Denielle

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 View Post

Thanks Ladies!! I appreciate the love!! I def couldnt have done with without the support and ideas from everyone here!!!!

Danielle, I did not use the resort photographer..............we used an amazing cinematography company in Mexico......Mediamorfosis.......here is their blog........they are expensive but totally the best at what they do....... if this is something you want to splurge on, book them!

http://mediamorfosisblog.com/

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

...but my hubby absolutely wants a shot like the one in Reservoir Dogs with his boys.    

What a cool idea!

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl View Post

I just found these guys. they're now linked in to la luna (via rachel) - definitely a consideration now ; )

http://www.playaweddings.com/video.php

Haha, I've been in contact with them, too.

I've also gotten pricing from Cancun Wedding Video and Cinematic Riviera Maya.

Denielle - I used the resort's videographer. Haven't received the DVD yet but I'm hoping it'll arrive soon. They said it would take about 15-20 days to edit and then it will be mailed. So we'll see how it turns out!

Bonnie - How awesome to have a friend that knows how to film! Your lucky husband gets that cool shot! =)

Bride2B22 - Thanks!! It was a headache finding the right online store for my Qi Pao - traditional chinese dress. If it arrives on your Bday, talk about a fantastic present!! I'm still in the process of picking out our fave pics. Or I should say mine - hubby has an attention span of a 5yr old. Or at least when it comes to this stuff. Hopefully you have better luck in that department!! 

Originally Posted by deniden View Post

Videographer

Thanks!

Denielle