Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Wow!!! Your day is coming up quickly!
 

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by msglave View Post

November/December brides, are you ladies doing planning threads?



Maybe....if I can gather the enthusiasm to do it lol  ....work is beating me down. I have to go in at 5 am Monday -  6pm ....not looking forward to that. BUT Wed is my last day :-)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey!

so we literally just got back, and i just wanted to check in. everything was PERFECT! we were there saturday-saturday, with the wedding on thursday. we had 60 guests, most of who stayed the whole week, a few who came sunday/monday/tuesday. but seriously everything was awesome. all the guests loved the resort. everyone is already asking about our 1 yr anniversary celebration and having a reunion down at the royal. i heard so many people say they had the best week of their lives and loved our wedding! everything for the wedding was great, don't worry at all!! our only problem was our 3 hour delay because of the snow back in MN.  i'll work on my review and i'm sure i will have that up shortly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back! I'm glad that things were perfect for you! Looking forward to reading your review and seeing your pics.
 

Originally Posted by randi.renstrom View Post

hey!

so we literally just got back, and i just wanted to check in. everything was PERFECT! we were there saturday-saturday, with the wedding on thursday. we had 60 guests, most of who stayed the whole week, a few who came sunday/monday/tuesday. but seriously everything was awesome. all the guests loved the resort. everyone is already asking about our 1 yr anniversary celebration and having a reunion down at the royal. i heard so many people say they had the best week of their lives and loved our wedding! everything for the wedding was great, don't worry at all!! our only problem was our 3 hour delay because of the snow back in MN.  i'll work on my review and i'm sure i will have that up shortly!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my aunt just called me last night and she's decided to go to the wedding now!!  Well we only have 3 weeks before the wedding. I've already made my final payment and contacted by an onsite cordinator (which won't return my emails) How am I going to add one more person for the reception...has anyone experienced this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would send her an email and upload it to Basecamp. Then, whenevever she reads it, she will know. I remember a previous bride saying that she added one hour to the reception as the reception was drawing to a close. So, I'm pretty sure that if you showed up with even 3 extra people, they would just add the charge and not really make a big deal out of it. Can't believe our dates are coming so soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My WC said no problem at all to add other people even after making final payment.  So I am pretty positive you will not have any troubles with this!

 

My onsite WC has not responded to me either & I get married the day after you!  Mine is Zulma. 

 

Good luck with all your planning in these final 2 (!) weeks.  We're heading down Nov 30th.  I am pretty busy with all my craft diy projects...

 


 

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

So my aunt just called me last night and she's decided to go to the wedding now!!  Well we only have 3 weeks before the wedding. I've already made my final payment and contacted by an onsite cordinator (which won't return my emails) How am I going to add one more person for the reception...has anyone experienced this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by orbitingbklyn View Post

My WC said no problem at all to add other people even after making final payment.  So I am pretty positive you will not have any troubles with this!

 

My onsite WC has not responded to me either & I get married the day after you!  Mine is Zulma. 

 

Good luck with all your planning in these final 2 (!) weeks.  We're heading down Nov 30th.  I am pretty busy with all my craft diy projects...

 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

So my aunt just called me last night and she's decided to go to the wedding now!!  Well we only have 3 weeks before the wedding. I've already made my final payment and contacted by an onsite cordinator (which won't return my emails) How am I going to add one more person for the reception...has anyone experienced this?


LOL I haven't heard back either and mine is in 10 days. Hee haw. I'm not worried though; I've decided to let her worry about the details at this point :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies!! That makes me feel so much better! There has been so much drama with the aunt, she was fully paid and then backed out because it wasn't something "she really wanted to do" she told me!! So I've been kind of hurt about it for the past 4 months, and now last night she calls and says "Ok I'm booked I'm going!!" And I say Ok great...thinking in my mind, ok now I need to get one more OOT bag together, I have to get a hold of the WC to add her and get her a day pass to spend the whole day there....ughh I'm glad she's going but I guess it will all work!

 

We leave November 29th!! 2 weeks from tomorrow!! I just picked up my hair extensions today!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

Thanks ladies!! That makes me feel so much better! There has been so much drama with the aunt, she was fully paid and then backed out because it wasn't something "she really wanted to do" she told me!! So I've been kind of hurt about it for the past 4 months, and now last night she calls and says "Ok I'm booked I'm going!!" And I say Ok great...thinking in my mind, ok now I need to get one more OOT bag together, I have to get a hold of the WC to add her and get her a day pass to spend the whole day there....ughh I'm glad she's going but I guess it will all work!

 

We leave November 29th!! 2 weeks from tomorrow!! I just picked up my hair extensions today!! lol



are you putting your OOT bags together before you leave, or when you get there at the resort?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×