Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by JoZee84 View Post

 

 

 

 

 

I was also told if they don't set anything up then you don't have to pay the vendor fee.  I am using him for everything for my wedding. 

 

 

Natalie- Welcome back! glad to hear everything was a hit! can't wait to see your review!

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

 

I was contacted my Michele as my on site cordinator on last Thursday. She emailed me asking when we would be getting in and all to set up our meeting...I responded right away and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Should I email her again?

 

That is pretty normal. I haven't heard from mine for two weeks now. LOL... I plan on emailing her again during the week since the weekend is super busy for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by JHarris View Post

 

 

 

 

 

That is pretty normal. I haven't heard from mine for two weeks now. LOL... I plan on emailing her again during the week since the weekend is super busy for them. 

 

 

I was OK with Ana not responding to me right away, but I figured the on site cordinator would respond within a week atleast since my wedding is 2 weeks away here!! LOL But I'm sure the on site cordinators are a little more busy because they are also dealing with weddings going on each day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I also have Michele. SSame thing happened, I waited a few days then sent a follow-up email which she responded to right away. She seems very on top of things!


 

Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak View Post

I was contacted my Michele as my on site cordinator on last Thursday. She emailed me asking when we would be getting in and all to set up our meeting...I responded right away and still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Should I email her again?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by JHarris View Post

 

 

 

Ditto on that! As long as he doesn't setup anything - no charge. =) I love his work. JoZee - how much is he charging you for centerpieces? Are you putting them on the tables yourself? 

 

 

Does anyone know if this applies to the cake? Or for that matter, what are people's opinions on the cakes that the Royal does?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by SarahE786 View Post

 

 

 

 

Does anyone know if this applies to the cake? Or for that matter, what are people's opinions on the cakes that the Royal does?

Everyone has seemed to really love the cakes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is everyone doing for video? Are you getting someone from outside, using the resort vendor or just having your guests video the ceremony and reception?

 

Now I wand to have it done professionally but I can't find anyone that I like and is still available!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post

 

What is everyone doing for video? Are you getting someone from outside, using the resort vendor or just having your guests video the ceremony and reception?

 

Now I wand to have it done professionally but I can't find anyone that I like and is still available!

 

 

I hired Christian Pinto!  Amazing work!   Not cheap though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×