Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO View Post

 

Oh and Jess, thanks for bringing that up; I will probably make 2 spots for my photographer (Ivan Luckie) and his wife/assistant if he brings her. I got him a room at the GRP for like 189.00 (beats the 350.00 vendor fee!cheesy.gif)

 

crap....i forgot to add him to the list for meals

 

Hey Ladies-

 

Just wanted to mention that I asked my WC this specific question about having the photog stay at the GRP and this is what I got back...just an FYI :-)

 

"About the photographer; is he stays at the Gran Porto he is consider as a real member but because the Royal is a higher category he only can go to your wedding ( ceremony, cocktail, reception)if you want that he stays with you hours before the wedding you need to pay a day dass for him but he can't go to your room and take photographs because he is not a guest for the Royal. I recommed you the same thing that Nanda wrote you, if the photographer stays at the same resort than you, so, you don't have to pay for a vendor fee and he can take you photos wherever you want and also he can go to your room and take you pictures before the wedding without anything extra."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by risa1818 View Post

 

Lisa - I was just looking at your wedding page ( so cute btw!!) and I realized that we are moving onto Cozumel also!!

 

Where are you guys staying when you go there? We are actually staying at this tiny little hotel that I found on TripAdvisor. It is like the exact opposite of the Royal, but I think it will be super romantic and I am excited!

 

 

oh they are so crappy sometimes lol...what about the rule of allowing a certain amount of people to be in your room 3 hrs before?

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by SarahE786 View Post

 

 

 

 

Hey Ladies-

 

Just wanted to mention that I asked my WC this specific question about having the photog stay at the GRP and this is what I got back...just an FYI :-)

 

"About the photographer; is he stays at the Gran Porto he is consider as a real member but because the Royal is a higher category he only can go to your wedding ( ceremony, cocktail, reception)if you want that he stays with you hours before the wedding you need to pay a day dass for him but he can't go to your room and take photographs because he is not a guest for the Royal. I recommed you the same thing that Nanda wrote you, if the photographer stays at the same resort than you, so, you don't have to pay for a vendor fee and he can take you photos wherever you want and also he can go to your room and take you pictures before the wedding without anything extra."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by risa1818 View Post

 

Lisa - I was just looking at your wedding page ( so cute btw!!) and I realized that we are moving onto Cozumel also!!

 

Where are you guys staying when you go there? We are actually staying at this tiny little hotel that I found on TripAdvisor. It is like the exact opposite of the Royal, but I think it will be super romantic and I am excited!

 

 

 Thanks! We are staying at The Royal M-F, then Cozumel Palace F- Wed :-)....can't wait cuz I've never been to Cozumel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO View Post

 

 

 

 

oh they are so crappy sometimes lol...what about the rule of allowing a certain amount of people to be in your room 3 hrs before?

 

 Sorry I cut that part off of the reply by accident because it was in another paragraph...basically I was told that it only could be bridesmaids etc. Not sure how they would know, but I guess they could figure it out if they saw a photographer taking a bunch of pictures? Perhaps if they are sneaky it could work?

 

"About the people that can stay with you before the wedding are the persons that are going to help you to dress up , to put your shoes and something like that and are 4 people 3 hours before"

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy cow lots of activity today!

 

Yes, the resort steamed my dress and it looked perfect! Note: make sure they pick it up the first day you're there, and call them the next day so it's back right away. You don't want to give it to them the day before your wedding and cause added stress.

 

Chicagobride, I tried on the 2nd Maggie dress when I was a little curvier and didn't like how it caught on my hips. I lost about 10lbs for my wedding but didn't try it on when I had the figure of a little boy, but I was self-conscious of how it looked the first go around. 

 

Girls, Ivan and his wife will both come to your wedding and I just asked them which entree they would like and had places for them at the reception. He posted a teaser of the TTD here:

 

http://blog.luckiephotography.com/nikkikenny-trashing-the-wedding-dress-puerto-morelos-mexico/

 

He is absolutely amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. I can't wait to see the rest, the anticipation is KILLING ME! Oh, and I do promise to do my planning thread/review, lol. Someday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikki, what a sexy pic! Caliente!! lol

 

The water is SOOOO blue! Did you ask to go there, or did he just take you there? I'm so excited that I booked my TTD with him as well- woot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Lisa DSO View Post

 

Nikki, what a sexy pic! Caliente!! lol

 

The water is SOOOO blue! Did you ask to go there, or did he just take you there? I'm so excited that I booked my TTD with him as well- woot!

 

OMG, the water/beach was AMAZING that he took us to! It was so bright an the white sand/white dress made Kenny's eyes hurt, but I was loving it! He picked it out himself and picked us up at the Royal and drove us there. He has great ideas, he totally picked out the location himself! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by RunningBride24 View Post

 

 

 

 

OMG, the water/beach was AMAZING that he took us to! It was so bright an the white sand/white dress made Kenny's eyes hurt, but I was loving it! He picked it out himself and picked us up at the Royal and drove us there. He has great ideas, he totally picked out the location himself! 

Yay, I'm so excited!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
      Website: http://www.visavietnamsupport.com/  
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics

×