Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Jess, I have the same problem. I already made like 43 until i realized that guys probably don't care about the fans. Haha. I have 54 guests so there will be plenty fans around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yah, i have 3 plain raffia fans left and i dont know what to do with them. lol.

 

a week and one day for me...where did 7 months go by!! GEEZ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks smckinney22, ya I ended up going with the white paper paddle fans. Hopefully there won't be any size issues with these lol. White Paper Paddle Fan I went with Luna Baazar for these.

 

Lady Di- I know it only just occurred to me So I decided to just to one for every other seat. Its funny we pretty much have an equal amount of guys versus girls.

 

Also does anyone know by any chance how many chairs per row for the ceremony? In pictures I have seen, 4, 5, 6 is this something we get to choose or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
Thanks smckinney22, ya I ended up going with the white paper paddle fans. Hopefully there won't be any size issues with these lol. White Paper Paddle Fan I went with Luna Baazar for these.

Lady Di- I know it only just occurred to me So I decided to just to one for every other seat. Its funny we pretty much have an equal amount of guys versus girls.

Also does anyone know by any chance how many chairs per row for the ceremony? In pictures I have seen, 4, 5, 6 is this something we get to choose or no?
Hey everyone- its been a couple weeks. So excited for all of you that had your weddings mid-month. The pictures are all amazing.

jesmcan- They let you choose the way you want it. I just submitted it with my final paperwork. Hope that helps!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd give a suggestion. I decided not to do fans and glad I didn't because the breeze from the ocean is a natural fans and feels really good. So, I decided to have parasols sitting at the end of each row and these were a HUGE hit! People were so glad they had relief from the sun during the ceremony. Actually people wanted to take them home! I had 15 parasols for 50 guests and it worked perfectly and we took some great pics with them too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Thought I'd give a suggestion. I decided not to do fans and glad I didn't because the breeze from the ocean is a natural fans and feels really good. So, I decided to have parasols sitting at the end of each row and these were a HUGE hit! People were so glad they had relief from the sun during the ceremony. Actually people wanted to take them home! I had 15 parasols for 50 guests and it worked perfectly and we took some great pics with them too!
That is a much better suggestion. Nobody used the fans I put out and I actually went out onto 5th avenue and bought some of the parasols. They were very cute and cheap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any of you ladies are planning to order anything from Oriental Trading here is a coupon for FREE shipping if the order is over $49. Just got it in my email today but it's only good until 5/25. Code: WCE9383

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by smckinney22 View Post
If any of you ladies are planning to order anything from Oriental Trading here is a coupon for FREE shipping if the order is over $49. Just got it in my email today but it's only good until 5/25. Code: WCE9383

Awesome! Thanks :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×