Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlyn8984 View Post
JESMCAN...
i would love to see the pdf file for the centerpieces/bouquets with pricing...can you email it to me?? (kenlyn8984@yahoo.com) i dont think i could open it since im not a full member yet??!
Hi Kenlyn,

I just e-mailed you all the info. I can't post either because I am still a Noob sad.gif

Hope it's helpful :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post
Jesmcan, I'm also unable to open the file, could you email me the centerpiece and bouquet info? watsonvl@my.hiram.edu
thanks
Hi Vlynnw,

Just sent you a ton of info :) Let me know that you got everything

To all Royal brides let me know if you are missing any info I probably have it. Just send me your e-mail addresses I am happy to send it on. I think I basically sucked out every piece of information from the WC. Speaking spanish has getting info sooooo much easier so don't hesitate to ask me if anyone needs help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana&steve0304 View Post
Hi jesmcan!

Could you also please email me the info you sent the other girls? Any information you have is truly appreciated!

My email is dmor129@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!
Hi Diana,

Just sent you all the info. Let me know you got it and if you have any questions.

Jess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
Hi Vlynnw,

Just sent you a ton of info :) Let me know that you got everything

To all Royal brides let me know if you are missing any info I probably have it. Just send me your e-mail addresses I am happy to send it on. I think I basically sucked out every piece of information from the WC. Speaking spanish has getting info sooooo much easier so don't hesitate to ask me if anyone needs help.
You are so awesome! I would appreciate it tremendously if you could send me any/all crucial information from Royal! I am still waiting to hear back from the WC! Thank you sooo much!
boolo318@aol.com

I officially booked with the Royal for May 29, 2010! Expect me to be hanging around in this thread!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
Any time love to help. Looovveee your damask ticker :)
Jesmcan, did you get my PM? I sent you one...

Hello Newbies!

I am getting married at The Royal next April 23, 2010 and I wanted to share with you guys my photographer's contact information because I think he is really amazing and hope you guys look into him as your wedding photographer!

His name is Samual Luna, he is a destination wedding photographer and has such a really cool, artsy, candid style. His pictures can really capture the emotion of people. I am also recieving an extra photo shoot (either trash the dress session, engagement portraits or rehearsal dinner) that i found that other photographers charge extra for this session but it was included in my package. So i think his pricing is a great deal. He has also won some awards for his photography so that shows you his style is incredible, but his pictures speak for themselves!

If anyone reaches out to him, could you please let me know i referred you (Adriana Erazo) I'm meeting with him in a few weeks so would love to let him know how much i appreciate his work and is referring him to others.

Samuel Lunas website is:

Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna