Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
steph_n_taz

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Recommended Posts

Another thing concerning the Wifi. If you are using an outside photographer make sure you bring their phone number with you! I brought my laptop and the Wifi worked the first day and then did not work at all after that. I am so glad I brought the phone numbers with me. You can use the computers in the business center....but you have to purchase internet minutes to use them.

 

Also for anyone doing a religious ceremony..there are different ministers so the ceremony will depend on who you get. Our ceremony lasted about 20 minutes and it was very similar to an american ceremony. They did a reading and a prayer before the vows...the vows were the same as in the states, and then another prayer at the end.

 

 

Maybride -

 

We got married on the beach. For the most part people were respectfull...there were a few gawkers but they stayed out of the way. There were also a few people that walked behind us while taking pictures...mainly locals. But most people were respectfull and stayed out of the way. Even people who got married in the gazebo, I noticed some people standing around watching.

 

You will love the beach...feeling the sand in your feet was awesome!

 

 

I know I am probably running on here but I want to help as much as possible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will post some airport tips and hotel tips later...My mom didn'y listen and got trapped by timeshare people!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roahrig-

Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to seeing/reading your review. Did your party go into town at all or mainly stay at the resort? Also I did not think you were running on - all of us love to hear feedback from the brides, it is very helpful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roahrig,

 

Welcome back MRS! I can't wait to read your review and see pictures! I will probably hit you up with some questions after I read your review!

 

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Roahrig,

Welcome back MRS! I can't wait to read your review and see pictures! I will probably hit you up with some questions after I read your review!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!
I second that!!! MRS!!! So fun.

Once you post your review...I'll probably have some questions, but for the most part, you've given great feedback already!

So exciting...I leave in 12 days!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roahrig View Post

Maybride -

We got married on the beach. For the most part people were respectfull...there were a few gawkers but they stayed out of the way. There were also a few people that walked behind us while taking pictures...mainly locals. But most people were respectfull and stayed out of the way. Even people who got married in the gazebo, I noticed some people standing around watching.

You will love the beach...feeling the sand in your feet was awesome!


I know I am probably running on here but I want to help as much as possible!
Thanks so much for this info. I am so glad to hear that it wasn't an interruption to your ceremony. I can't wait to get my toes in the sand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Shannon, do you have a picture of it?
I just took one...the lighting sucks, but...you'll get the idea!

Click the image to open in full size.

I also just had to show you....this is what I sneak glances of every morning!

Click the image to open in full size.

And...we packed the wedding decorations and extras! It all made it into one suitcase, and...I think I can even squeeze some more things in there!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shannon, love your dress! So cute! You won't get hot in that either. I love the packing trial- too funny! Just make sure you weight it! I'm always cramming things in everywhere and then I have to stop and remember to not go overweight.

 

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Shannon, love your dress! So cute! You won't get hot in that either. I love the packing trial- too funny! Just make sure you weight it! I'm always cramming things in everywhere and then I have to stop and remember to not go overweight.

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I were you!
Oh crap...I haven't been able to sleep for a few weeks now!!! It's getting SO close! I can't even believe it!

Yes, the packing trial was last weekend! haha...I just couldn't wait! We are washing all our new beach clothes tonight....cause this weekend is going to be very busy...and during the week is virtually impossible to get anything done...I just had today off.

I think the little dress will be great. It's very light (I need to find a slip - cause its kinda see through!)...but...overall, I'm really happy with it!

Thanks girls...you keep me all pumped up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×