ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Ladies,

I would like to get some advice and opionions from you guys on an unrelated topic: the Bachelor Party. My guy is going to vegas with all his friends and im worried. =( I mean do any of you guys worry about the so called "innocent fun" they may have with strippers or even the females they meet at the bars/clubs? I mean is it okay for your fiancee to touch a stripper, grab her butt or boobs? I mean i feel like we really don't know what goes on and whatever does happen, its not like we would find out (i dont think), the boys keep to themselves. What is accepatable to you guys? do you plan to tell you guy what you don't want him to do. Is it okay for him to dance/grind on another women? I just don't understand why it seems like guys think its okay to do all this stuff with women on the bachelor party and its okay because its their bachelor party.

Any advice or thoughts on what you guys are thinking would be awesome

Thanks!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerazo View Post
Ladies,

I would like to get some advice and opionions from you guys on an unrelated topic: the Bachelor Party. My guy is going to vegas with all his friends and im worried. =( I mean do any of you guys worry about the so called "innocent fun" they may have with strippers or even the females they meet at the bars/clubs? I mean is it okay for your fiancee to touch a stripper, grab her butt or boobs? I mean i feel like we really don't know what goes on and whatever does happen, its not like we would find out (i dont think), the boys keep to themselves. What is accepatable to you guys? do you plan to tell you guy what you don't want him to do. Is it okay for him to dance/grind on another women? I just don't understand why it seems like guys think its okay to do all this stuff with women on the bachelor party and its okay because its their bachelor party.

Thanks!
This is a great thread topic. I found this thread for you. you should go read and post there.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t30412

i haven't really thought about it(because i dont want to...who wants to visualize your guy like those guys in Hangover?) but i jokingly told my FI that if he touches women at his bach party then he better enjoy it since she'll be his last woman to touch for rest of his life!

I am wondering for any of you that are already married if you were able to send the Pastor a copy of the ceremony and vows you would like to incorporate? I'm so lost about this and don't even know how to do my programs because I'm not sure how he is going to do the ceremony.

Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Ladies,

Thanks!
same issue here girl, my guy is going to vegas the last weekend in Sept for his bach' party its the closing rehab party that weekend and its insane! he goes every year the same time with his friends for 6 years since weve been together, there were never any issues up until last year when a girl I was on "bad terms" with decided to send me a picture of him dancing with a girl @ a club and I was furious! When I go out he always asks for me just not to involve myself with any guys as far as dancing, so if I can show him that respect and I expect it back! another reason im annoyed with this is who goes for there bachelor party basically 8 months before the wedding!! were from staten island and everyone goes to vegas that weekend from here so this year I think he knows a bit better, plus 5 of my gf's will be there the same time so......I have eyes and ears everywhere! and the reason we dont have a confimed date at the Royal yet is because I wont do it until hes back from his trip, I may sound like a psycho but I told him flat out I find out anything even that he was dancing with a girl again, im ending it. weve had a few issues arise, never cheated on me or anything but hes too much into going to the strip clubs and then he tries to me the one he goes to doesnt do lapdances and I have 2 friends that bartend there and they absolutely do, do them, so it makes me wonder why he lies about that! oo this turned out to be a mini vent! felt good.

Quote:
Ladies,

Thanks!

This is def a difficult subject for most. My FI's point of view is he does not want to pay to get teased. He hates strip clubs or anything of that kind. He went once and told me most of the time the girls are really ugly. He thinks its really tasteless. Unfortunetly our guy friends do not feel the same. They want to have a bach party for him with strippers and the whole thing. It actually became a really big deal.

He wants to have a golf trip and do his bach party while we are down in mexico for the week of our wedding. He also wants a tequila tasting and than go to the cigar bar at night in Playa. He basically told the guys thats what he is doing and they can come or not but no strippers.

The same rules apply for me. I went to a bachelorette party with a male stripper and the FI got really angry. So no strippers for me either.

Ladies - I am getting a whole bunch of different answers when inquiring about paperwork needed for a legal wedding!! Sooo I thought I should ask the girls who know best! Where (or who) did you contact within your state to get the documents? Did they also translate them for you?

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hi Royal brides,

I'm super excited. We just booked a week vacation to visit The Royal and Gran Porto. We've already booked our May 7th wedding but i'm just dying to do a site visit and see how things can be laid out for the beach wedding and reception. So we'll be there from Saturday, Sept. 19th till Sunday, Sept. 27th - we're going to stay at the Gran Porto because the rates were extremely lower than The Royal.

Anyway, I thought I would let you all know incase you have anything you'd like for me to research or find out while staying on the property.

Also, do you know of any weddings happening the week of Sept. 19th? I'd love to meet up with a few brides while there. :-)

question about holding your date? Ive been in contact with Kimberly R from the Royals and the last email sent out was to see if there was any avialablity June 19th for both Royals. Granted she says yes we plan to send out 2 checks to hold both properties until we go for our site visit to PDC and decide. Do you know if you can pay by CC? My father gave us a CC to charge all wedding related stuff, so id rather use that then to send a check in the mail and keep my fingers crossed that it makes it there. Has anyone else done this? Or did you all just leave your deposit while @ the property? I know I was talking about May and thats what our engagement annoucements say that we sent out to everyone, However my best friends job schedule is insane and he can not get off until june sad.gif (my best friend is my brother) so its a big deal. Also does anyone know if they have wheelchairs at the hotel? My father is handicapped and walks on crutches and the property is pretty big so.... I assume if not there must be some sort of rental company? thanks in advance girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensFiance View Post
question about holding your date? Ive been in contact with Kimberly R from the Royals and the last email sent out was to see if there was any avialablity June 19th for both Royals. Granted she says yes we plan to send out 2 checks to hold both properties until we go for our site visit to PDC and decide. Do you know if you can pay by CC? My father gave us a CC to charge all wedding related stuff, so id rather use that then to send a check in the mail and keep my fingers crossed that it makes it there. Has anyone else done this? Or did you all just leave your deposit while @ the property? I know I was talking about May and thats what our engagement annoucements say that we sent out to everyone, However my best friends job schedule is insane and he can not get off until june sad.gif (my best friend is my brother) so its a big deal. Also does anyone know if they have wheelchairs at the hotel? My father is handicapped and walks on crutches and the property is pretty big so.... I assume if not there must be some sort of rental company? thanks in advance girls.
I paid our deposit by CC last week via email to Kimberly R. The paper I received said they only accept Visa and Mastercard. She'll send you the contract info and the credit card charge letter. I'm not sure about the wheelchair thing but surely they do. Did you sign up for the webinar next month w/TA Jennifer? That is definitely something you can ask the staff then.

Here's the link to the thread:
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t48129