ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

Thanks Debbie! I can't wait to see what the proshots look like!

Originally Posted by bride2bdebbie View Post

Congratulations msglave... the pictures are beautiful. Funny how everything seems to work out in the end... glad your make up mishap turned out for the best:) Can't wait to read your review and see more pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msglave View Post

Here's a couple of shots ladies:

mk874k.jpg

eb7a4z.jpg

2w5njg1.jpg

11ay3rr.jpg

4ggt9y.jpg

qs8f9s.jpg

I actually saw a reception set up outside of the gazebo. I don't know if anyone posted on this yet, but the tables and everything are already setup and you can see it during the ceremony. Having it on Pelicano's beach gives you more space and puts it at a distance. Ours was on Pelicano's beach and it was perfect!

Originally Posted by bride2bdebbie View Post

Thanks Wendy, I plan to have my reception in front of the gazebo but I know the Pelicanos has a larger beach area so it's hard to choose. I'm sure they are both great:) It's difficult to decide when you can't be there, really appreciate your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Wendy View Post

TA Wendy here...

I was at the Royal in early December and observed a number of weddings including some "Faux" ones that the resort put on just to give us Travel Agents an idea of what they could do! Very cool, especially the Mayan Ceremony.. that was just really great!

As to the question about privacy on the beach.. if your reception is in front of Pelicanos you are right next to the pier, and people can walk out on it and will be able to see the festivities, but they do seem to keep a respectful distance, and I did not notice any issues with interlopers causing troubles.

If the wedding is on the beach in front of the Gazebo, it is a little public, and people will watch the wedding, but I saw people being respectful of the brides and grooms and guests, and did not notice any rudeness or people horning in...

Love the Royal! It is a great choice for anyone considering their location!

Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post

I am going to try this again lol

2sakrbo.jpg

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I hope everyone's holidays are going great! I have my church ceremony here next Saturday so I've been busy with that. I'm halfway done with my review so hopefully I'll have it up soon.

I wanted to share some good news, I got my pro pictures last week and they are now posted on his blog. I must say that Victor Herrera is amazing and I am soo happy to have hired him. He is super sweet and extremely artistic. If you are looking for a wedding photograher I encourage you to check him out.

so here's the link to his blog (we are the post for Dec 30th):

http://www.victorherrera.com.mx/blog/

and he has more pics on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=261931&id=101847417414

If you want to request me on fb I have a ton of pics on there from the wedding and vacation.

Hope you like them! Once I get the video trailer I'll post the link for that too. We used Steve Cantrall for video and they were also amazing to work with!

I have a question, to bypass the outside vendor fee with the make up artist and the hair stylist, why can't you just get them a day pass? Would that work? Instead of coming through the wedding enterance why not come through like the rest of the people with day passes?

Originally Posted by kshows03 View Post

According to my wedding coordinator you don't need to pay an outside vendor fee for make up or hair....can anyone else confirm this?

I was told I would have to pay an outside vendor fee, haha.  Ahhhhhh its crazy that we all get different answers.

Past brides how did you get away with not paying it????  heeeelllllpppppp :)

WOW Jenny! Your wedding was beautiful!! you looked flawless! i seriosuly got chills and almost cried!! amaizing!!!!!

Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I hope everyone's holidays are going great! I have my church ceremony here next Saturday so I've been busy with that. I'm halfway done with my review so hopefully I'll have it up soon.

I wanted to share some good news, I got my pro pictures last week and they are now posted on his blog. I must say that Victor Herrera is amazing and I am soo happy to have hired him. He is super sweet and extremely artistic. If you are looking for a wedding photograher I encourage you to check him out.

so here's the link to his blog (we are the post for Dec 30th):

http://www.victorherrera.com.mx/blog/

and he has more pics on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=261931&id=101847417414

If you want to request me on fb I have a ton of pics on there from the wedding and vacation.

Hope you like them! Once I get the video trailer I'll post the link for that too. We used Steve Cantrall for video and they were also amazing to work with!

Jenny,

You looked absolutely gorgeous and your photographer did a fantastic job!

I used Fernando and his assistant for hair and makeup and I was not charged. He said "they know me here" and they were able to just come through wedding center and to my room with no issues.