ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you kshows and giraffexx!!! :) I can't wait to give the pics to FI

Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

WOW ..HOLY MOLY..Jess...you look like a phuckking hot Victoria Secret Angel!!

Like others said, $650 is nothing if I can look like you in pics!

I am very very tempted to do that, but I have the opposite problem.  I am a 90lb with a surfboard chest!  smile41.gif

PrettyPig the beauty of boudoir is that it will shine your bets assets!! does not matter whether your bigger, smaller, no boobs  big boobs a good photographer will make you look amazing :)

Originally Posted by Jenny310 View Post

Hi Ladies!!!!

Sorry I've been m.i.a. for a while. Work has been really busy for me and has been taking up way too much of my time!!! On my lunch breaks I've been sneaking on to read the updates and sooo much has happened! My boss is out today so I'm taking advantage woot.gif

Congrats to the October brides, you all looked absolutely beautiful!!!! And I believe we have 1 more wedding tomorrow, best of luck!

Jess - your pictures are stunning!!!!! You look like a model! Oh and your ceremony script is perfect; I'm def stealing parts of it!

Lisa - hope you feel better soon, I love how you make everything into a joke that should def help with the stress. I arrive the 21st and leave the 4th so I think I'll be there for a few weddings :o)

So these wedding coordinators are really too much!! I have been fighting with Elsa because my invoice was wrong and she kept fixing 1 thing then messing something else up. Then she had me go back to my old emails with Julie just to have her forward me the email! Why have me look if you have access to them!!!!!! Sorry but she is really pissing me off. We finally paid everything and now she is harassing me for the menu choices and cake. I'm on my own personal protest and am going to take a few days to respond just like she took a week to answer my questions.

Then last weekend has had a breakdown, I went to my future in-laws to do the programs to find out that I spelled the best man's name wrong. I was soo frustrated bc I asked my FI to check them and obv he didn't bc that's his best friend's name! I started to cry and couldn't stop for like an hour, its pretty funny now thinking about it. When we got home that night my FI promised to help me with anything that is left to do.....lets see!!

This weekend is my bachelorette party; we are doing a pole dancing class and then going out in costume. I'm going to be Snow White and my bridesmaids are the 7 dwarfs (well I have 6 so we are going to say that Sleepy is home sleeping).

Have a great weekend ladies! I'll def be on more often cheesy.gif

Thank you Jenny!!! glad you lived the ceremony script and that it helped :)

Originally Posted by JHarris View Post

JES!!!

OMG woman!! You are rocking some serious hot babeness. You totally look like the chicks on Maxim. Totally tasteful and you look amazing!! I'm not at that confidence level but you totally rocked it. Great poses too!! I hear ya on the practicing part.

Can't wait to hear what the FI will say!! He'll be speechless. $650 is not bad at all. LOVE IT!!!

JHarris it was the wine ahah thats where the cofidence came from lol no but seriosuly every woman should do this

Originally Posted by kerrimark2010 View Post

Wow Jess - you look smokin hot!  If we weren't planning to get pregnant soon after the wedding, I'd totally do my own!

Just had my last day of work today - we leave on Tuesday!!  So excited, yet so much to do! 

And for those of you looking for cute bridesmaid bags, the Gap has these super dark denim totes with just the word "Love" embroidered on them.  They're on sale for like $12 (they were $34!), and they're awesome.  It's something they could definitely use again, because it's not all wedding-ish.  Bought them for my MOH and my mom.  Lol and me.  :-)

Oh congrats on the baby news!! well it always make a great future gift wink.gif

Originally Posted by msglave View Post

Thanks for the confidence about the seat arrangements Danielle and Jess-

Kerrimark-I hope everything turns out perfect! Safe travels!

Jenny, OMG! I completely had a meltdown last night and just start boo hooing to my MOH who I got into it with this week. There are so many things going on. My life feels so hectic right now.

Lisa, LOL! At least now and not 2 days before the wedding. At least everything will be out of your system.

One of the new brides (I think bride2be22?) was asking about Pelicano's beach. I was rereading Lady Di's review the other day and she had a shot of Pelicano's beach so I know you can find one there.

We have so many new brides on here! Welcome all new ladies! We ave to find the most current list so you can add yourselves and we can keep track of all of the wedding dates.

Jess, I've been STALKING the planning threads! LOL!  When are you posting?

HAAHHAAHAH I am posting next saturday before we go because I know I am not going to be able to sleep wink.gif

Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post

Where is everyone going for their honeymoons? We're going to Maui and Lanai, Hawaii in January for 10 days!!

We are headed to Greece in May for our 6 month anniversary lol really we just wanted something to look forward to and thought it would be nice to do the honeymoon than :)

Originally Posted by giraffexx View Post

Where is everyone going for their honeymoons? We're going to Maui and Lanai, Hawaii in January for 10 days!!

We are going to Puerto Morales to stay at the Secrets Silversands after we leave the Royal for our "honeymoon trip."

We are always traveling/going places so we will have a couple more trips next year. I went to those Hawaiian islands in 2006 and had a ball! You will enjoy it!

Msglave - Would you mind adding me to the list? I would do it myself but not sure how to go about that....smile35.gifMy date is June 12, 2011. Thanks!!

Quote:

OK ladies, I think this is the most updated list! That'll mean Shirley_Ken just got married on the 28th and Natalie is getting married today!!!! Shirley, I hope everything was good for ya! Natalie, hope you have a PERFECT wedding! I can't wait to hear all about it. Future Mrs. Yak, what dates are you there for? FI and I arrive on 12-8. New ladies, please feel free to quote and add yourselves!

After the wedding we are moving to Cozumel for a few nights, then heading back to the Royal after everyone is gone to finish out our honeymoon there!! I wish we could have traveled to different island/country after but this will be a lot easier for us. We will probably do a trip to somewhere else when our anniversary comes up :)

We are going to Puerto Morales to stay at the Secrets Silversands after we leave the Royal for our "honeymoon trip."
We are always traveling/going places so we will have a couple more trips next year. I went to those Hawaiian islands in 2006 and had a ball! You will enjoy it!

Ladies, this is a section from an email I just got from the admins on my Wedding Website. I tried googling it but it is strictly tech talk. Can someone break it down?

Dear Valued Client,

We need to inform you that our site, WeddingWindow.com is currently experiencing a Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. While this attack is affecting access to our main site, it is NOT affecting access to your personal wedding website or access to your account.

Basically someone or a group is being shitty and flooding the site's servers. Are you able to log in and navigate your own site?

Originally Posted by prettypigpig View Post

Jess,

Your pics only look very very HUGE in older versions of IE.  My employer didn't upgrade the internet browser for security reasons.  At home, I have a more recent version of IE, and the pics are in perfect size!  My FI thought I was browsing at the VS site while I was looking at your pics! lol

HAHA yet another reason that I have been stressed. FI and I both work at Microsoft and IE 9 beta just launched a couple of weeks ago for me and my group...it all makes sense now! lol

Jes - I'm a bit late on seeing your BD pics - WHOA!!!  They are on fire!!!!  SO hot!  I want to do this now too! 

Maybe for our one year anniversary...

jenny310 - That is so cute about your bach. party!  A few of my friends and I did the same thing about two years ago when we went to New Orleans for Halloween!  We just changed the dwarf's names to something that either fit our personality or some girls did a slutty name...LOL I guess we all figured we were in New Orleans and no one knows us there!  Have fun!

msglave - Can you add me to the list also :)  My date is July 22, 2011.

I didn't do the vegetarian food tasting when I went.  Now I wish I did b/c FI's mom is a vegetarian.  Oops!

runningbride - I remember you asking about a spray tan place in Playa before you left for your wedding.  Did you find one there?