Photo

How long did you date before enagaged?

• Please log in to reply
874 replies to this topic

#111 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

we were together 2 1/2 years before officially getting engaged.

#112 jmiranda

jmiranda
    • 697 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrs.L
      I wont tell Jon how long you guys have all been together before you got the ring........We have been together 1year and 4 months (don't have it yet, but very soon)
      Im with you on this one...Me and JR have been together for a 1yr and 5 months..the proposals coming very soon..Im waiting very patiently..LOL

#113 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
      • 466 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:40 AM

We have been a couple for 3 years before we were engaged but have known each other for over 17 years.

#114 wayneswifey

wayneswifey
        • 97 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

1 year & 5 months exactly

#115 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dbld78
            I beat you all....10 years!

It will almost be 11 by the time we're married. We've been together since freshman year of college!
            You sound like you got us beat by a few months!-- It was 10 years in Sept-- and we are getting married in May-- so a little over 10 1/2 when we'll be married! --- we did break up twice- 6-7 months each time-- so I'm not sure if that factors in -hehe...

#116 shellb

shellb
            • 533 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

For us, together 5 yrs before we got engaged and it will be 7 yrs by the time the wedding rolls aroun in April '09.

#117 jodylynn007

jodylynn007
              • 99 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:59 PM

Engaged shortly before our "official" one year anniversary but a little over a year since we met. Not exactly being spring chickens and the both of us wanting to have little chickletts in the near future probably sped up the getting to know you timeline (I'm 33, he's 36).

We moved in together about a week before the engagement even though I said I'd never live with someone before the commitment was made (haven't lived with a b/f in over 10 years), I think he popped the question as his big step since I was willing to take mine! :)

#118 crawford2B

crawford2B
                • 244 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

We were together 7 years and lived together 6 before we were married. It was time!!

#119 dgsjsu

dgsjsu
                  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:30 AM

We got engaged after 6 months from the first time we met. Which was 4 months from when we became officially dating. We will have been dating totally 1.5 years but the time we getting married.

#120 dgsjsu

dgsjsu
                    • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:31 AM

We got engaged after 6 months from the first time we met. Which was 4 months from when we became officially dating. We will have been dating for 1.5 years but the time we getting married.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users