Tamster808

How long did you date before enagaged?

We dated for a year and a half before getting engaged. By the time the wedding comes around we will have been together for two and a half years.

Well we have known each other for 16 yrs, we meet in high school and he was my first boyfriend, we broke up but he was my boy best friend all thru high school. I joined the Air Force 2 yrs after high school. So we lost touch, but when I got out 4 yrs later and came home I heard from other friends he was still around. 2 yrs after I got out of the Air Force I came home on break from school and I ran into him at a club, we caught up, and have been inseparable since. That was 4 yrs ago until he proposed on my Bday on the 7th of March (just 2 days ago!) It was perfect and I know we were meant to be!smile123.gif And we still have one more year until we get married!

3 years! which is funny because when me and my future hubby were just friends he would always say how he would never ever marry a girl unless they were dating at least 3 years and I use to yell at him saying "true love doesnt need 3 years" little did i know I would be his future bride.....and its been 3 years! :)

2 years and 3 months = ). We met for the first time April 7, 2007 and he proposed on July 1, 2009...the morning we were leaving to travel in Europe. He says he knew we were going to get married on our first (blind) date.