Tamster808

How long did you date before enagaged?

Dating from February 2007, Engaged in February 2009 and Wedding in July 2010. So just over 3.5 years when we get married. But judging from some of you on here, we are babies, lol! Congrats brides and good luck

It was on our 3 month anniversary when I went to go visit him in Nashville (he lives there, I live in Florida) when he proposed! We've known each other for about 4 years but didn't really get to know each other until it suddenly hit us! I think the distance thing really kept us not thinking about a romance but everything happens for a reason. By the time we get married next April it will be 1 year 1 month or so....

Tamster - I'm with you! We've been together 7 years, living together for 6, and we'll be together almost 8 by the time we're married!

Mine is kinda short time after reading all of yalls. Engaged at 5 months and will be married at 1yr 1/2. We knew we had something after spending 10 straight days together with not power. We met right when Hurricane Ike was about to hit Houston. When it hit we were together and couldn't go anywhere or do anything. All we did was talk. It was wonderful even if we didnt have power.