Hello

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am excited to see a forum that is dedicated to just destination weddings. I am happy/excited to inform you all that I will be getting married in Costa Rica on September 6, 2007. Has anyone already done this? If so your comments are greatly appreciated.

Angie
    Angie

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:42 PM

Welcome, Angie! I think there are 1 or 2 ladies here that are thinking of getting married in Costa Rica. We'd love to hear more about your wedding planning - and especially we'd love to see the pictures! Have you already booked your site?

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:08 PM

Welcome Angie! I don't know about that area but I'm sure someone here does. Good luck!

#4 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:18 PM

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

welcome to the forum. there is another newbie considering costa rica.

let us know how we can help.

my first choice would probably be guancaste. there are alot of AI's there and it has the best beaches in costa rica.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

We have decided to marry in Manuel Antonio. We took a vacation there about 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. We are staying at Hotel Costa Verde and are wedding is going to take place in the morning due to high chance of rain.
            ?
            What type of shoes do you ladies recommend for a ceremony on the beach? I am looking for something other than flip-flops.

This is our website:
            Home
            Angie

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

welcome Angie!!! u will definately find this site very helpful..at the top of the page there is a search button and you can search wedding shoes on it that other girls have bought or are considering...what does ur dress look like??

#8 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

welcome to the forum, you will find tons of info here. Can't wait to hear all your details...
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

Welcome! Costa Rica sounds so nice! Will you go sand boarding? I always wanted to try that. Do you have a dress already? Can you post pics?

-Glenda

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BayBug
                We have decided to marry in Manuel Antonio. We took a vacation there about 2 years ago and absolutely loved it. We are staying at Hotel Costa Verde and are wedding is going to take place in the morning due to high chance of rain.
                ?
                What type of shoes do you ladies recommend for a ceremony on the beach? I am looking for something other than flip-flops.

This is our website:
                Home
                thank you for sharing you wedding website!...i did not have a beach ceremony but if you go to the attire forum above you may find some options...i think most are doing cute, beaded sandals.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users