Photo

The evil EX!!!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Allaballa

Allaballa
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Take a sexy photo of you and send it to her and call and say "ooopsy, that was ment for your hubby....please ignore"

#32 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Allaballa
      Take a sexy photo of you and send it to her and call and say "ooopsy, that was ment for your hubby....please ignore"
      LMAO that is hilarious

#33 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Infinity22
      Still having trouble with this?
      sandra's wedding is this weekend, she wont be back for a bit.

#34 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
        hey you stole my idea hehe

#35 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
        • 1,266 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

What a Biotch! If you want to feel better and less pissed off this is what you do:
          Find out everything you know about her- her husbands email for one. Her moms email or address... when your husband gets stuff like that.... take his phone or email account (dont tell him) and forward that shit she sends (especially the seductive photos)to her husband and mother!!!!
          If she calls your husband and asks why he did that... he wont have a clue... and you wont either! It must have been an accident.... lol

#36 Infinity22

Infinity22
          • 1,520 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
            Don't know if this would make matters any better. With your luck, it'll probably end up on the web!

#37 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:54 PM

i just remembered i had a friend who went thru something similar.... she took the photo and posted something on craigslist with the photos the bitch had sent, and posted the story about how this woman must be desperate with a capital D, and put the ad in the women looking for men section, with the girls actual phone number. the girl never sent another photo again after that.

#38 Infinity22

Infinity22
            • 1,520 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mauraw
              i just remembered i had a friend who went thru something similar.... she took the photo and posted something on craigslist with the photos the bitch had sent, and posted the story about how this woman must be desperate with a capital D, and put the ad in the women looking for men section, with the girls actual phone number. the girl never sent another photo again after that.
              Wow! That's awesome but really risky too. Can't someone press charges if their photo is posted on the web without their permission?

#39 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Infinity22
              Wow! That's awesome but really risky too. Can't someone press charges if their photo is posted on the web without their permission?
              i'm sure they could, but she did the ad anonymously and said it was a friend of hers who was having the problem and not her. she removed the photo after like 2-3 days, but heard through the grapevine that she ended up getting something like 100 calls from the ad. by the time the ex would have been smart enough to look for it, she took the ad down. it was well worth the lesson she taught her i think!

#40 Infinity22

Infinity22
              • 1,520 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mauraw
                i'm sure they could, but she did the ad anonymously and said it was a friend of hers who was having the problem and not her. she removed the photo after like 2-3 days, but heard through the grapevine that she ended up getting something like 100 calls from the ad. by the time the ex would have been smart enough to look for it, she took the ad down. it was well worth the lesson she taught her i think!
                Damn, I sort of wish that would happen to me just so I could do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users