Photo

Best site EVER for OOT bags stuff

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 can't wait!

can't wait!
  • 517 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:29 PM

Anyone hear yet about expiration dates? My wedding isn't until November and I'd like to start getting things in order but don't want it to go bad either.

#42 Tamster808

Tamster808
    • 193 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:17 PM

Great find. I am interested in hearing the answers to some of the questions- sunblock smell and expiration date.

#43 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:36 PM

I'm so upset........i've already done my OOT boxes. I wish i would have known!!! Good find!

#44 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:39 PM

Ok so I still did not hear from them today so called them and said that my order was declined.... So after talking to them more I guess my Credit card didnt go through. Dont know why but thats a whole other topic of its own haha. So anyways I gave them another Card and shipping is about $30. Once I get the order I will let you know the expiraiton dates. FYI, you dont need to be a wholesale business owner to get the $50 minimum.

#45 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

Good to know- thank you!
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
            http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#46 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
            • 490 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:20 PM

$30 in shipping... How much was your order? That seems like a lot.

#47 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

Yeah it was alot. I just went ahead in did it. My order was $90 and its not like it was really that heavy. All I got was medicine and chapstick.

#48 Stormsong

Stormsong
                • 287 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:26 AM

hmmm...good point about shipping costs...when you factor that in, the items may have costed you as much as if you got them in a dollar store. Maybe it would be cheaper to put a mass order together, and send them to one person to divvy up...
                  Lisa

#49 can't wait!

can't wait!
                  • 517 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Stormsong
                    hmmm...good point about shipping costs...when you factor that in, the items may have costed you as much as if you got them in a dollar store. Maybe it would be cheaper to put a mass order together, and send them to one person to divvy up...
                    Good point! I would be willing to do a mass order if there are several brides out there who are interested. But I would like to wait to hear more from those who've already bought and received the products.

#50 BillysBride

BillysBride
                    • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

Ooooo, PERFECTION! Thanks so much for posting this.
                      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users