Photo

Eyeshadow

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

Does anyone have a favorite eyeshadow brand?? I don't usually use makeup, except mascara and eyeliner, unless it is a BIG event, so not sure what to get. I want a brand that is good for humid climates and not turn oily fast. Is there such a thing?? Or tips that help out with this?

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

Gram Web has a makeup line out. I think its called bibo, I buy a different eyeshadow at the hairdressers everytime I get my hair done. I believe they cost about 14.00 bucks each. My favorite is "scorch" a rich shinny chocolaty one.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

For days that I want my eye makeup to stay put and look its best I put a primer underneath. That way the eyeshadows dont end up melting together on your eyes. You can get these primars from many different distributers I think mine is Marry Kay.
        PS, not very impressed with Marry Kays skin or makeup products but the primer works fine.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#4 VALERIE

VALERIE
        • 97 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:36 PM

I get all of mine from Mary Kay. Talk to a rep and they should be able to give you a whole bunch of samples.... maybe even enough to use as a trial and at the wedding, so you don't have to buy any. It's worth a shot!

I also use their eye primer. It is a good gaurantee that the color's don't run.

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

I'm a MAC makeup lover. They seriously have a billion shades. Also, I've become a fan of Benefit products. Definitely go to these counters at your local department store & try em out.

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:07 PM

I know nothing about makeup, but I have a couple friends that swear by Origins

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

i barely wear any makeup aswell but when i do it's full out MAC...try going to sephora and tell them ur situation they will definately hook u up with the best stuff for heat and warm weather

#8 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

I agree, MAC is stage makeup so it lasts longer. I love thier coverage but because I am prone to break-outs I only use their make-up for very special occasions.

#9 -Kate-

-Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

I like MAC, Bobbi Brown (for natural look), and Smashbox for primer.

#10 mexico15

mexico15
                    • 250 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Thanks for the advice ladies! I will try some of those out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users