Sign in to follow this  
mexico15

Eyeshadow

Does anyone have a favorite eyeshadow brand?? I don't usually use makeup, except mascara and eyeliner, unless it is a BIG event, so not sure what to get. I want a brand that is good for humid climates and not turn oily fast. Is there such a thing?? Or tips that help out with this?

Gram Web has a makeup line out. I think its called bibo, I buy a different eyeshadow at the hairdressers everytime I get my hair done. I believe they cost about 14.00 bucks each. My favorite is "scorch" a rich shinny chocolaty one.

For days that I want my eye makeup to stay put and look its best I put a primer underneath. That way the eyeshadows dont end up melting together on your eyes. You can get these primars from many different distributers I think mine is Marry Kay.

PS, not very impressed with Marry Kays skin or makeup products but the primer works fine.

I get all of mine from Mary Kay. Talk to a rep and they should be able to give you a whole bunch of samples.... maybe even enough to use as a trial and at the wedding, so you don't have to buy any. It's worth a shot!

I also use their eye primer. It is a good gaurantee that the color's don't run.

I'm a MAC makeup lover. They seriously have a billion shades. Also, I've become a fan of Benefit products. Definitely go to these counters at your local department store & try em out.

i barely wear any makeup aswell but when i do it's full out MAC...try going to sephora and tell them ur situation they will definately hook u up with the best stuff for heat and warm weather

I agree, MAC is stage makeup so it lasts longer. I love thier coverage but because I am prone to break-outs I only use their make-up for very special occasions.