Photo

Delicate QQQ for those gals who had POOFY gowns..

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
I love that your 1000th post was about pee. And you laughed at me for talking about poo.
Oh lord, if I would have planned better, I could have come up with a really fantastic post, like celebrating the number 1000.

Anyways, a post about pee is a close second, hawhaw!
And I hereby retract any negative poo jokes I may have made, teehee!

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

OK, oh gosh I guess it's looking like I'm REALLY glad Doug has 2 sisters I'm super close with. I mean I never imagined I'd be THAT close, but at least they have both given birth, and this is way way way less traumatic than that, hehe :)

#23 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:33 AM

My friend had her entire bridal party in the handicapped stall with her. It was interesting!

#24 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:24 PM

we shut the door to the bathroom and had a guard while my mom and sister helped me hold the dress up. the dress was so big that no one could see anything too personal, but it's certainly not as big as some of yours.
      suggestion: if it's a beach wedding, dig a hole and squat over it. then no one has to hold up the dress!

#25 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lauren c.
      suggestion: if it's a beach wedding, dig a hole and squat over it. then no one has to hold up the dress!
      hawhawhaw! everyone is so full of these fantastic visuals for me today! i'm cracking up! can you imagine the photog that accidentally captures something like that?!

#26 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        I was also wearing spanx with a pee hole so I had to make sure that area was "clear".
        Does spanx come with a pee hole or did you make one? haha I've never had a pee hole in any of mine.

I really hope I don't pee on myself. Drinking in a wedding dress is going to be the biggest challenge I have ever had!
        Happily married since 2008

#27 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          hawhawhaw! everyone is so full of these fantastic visuals for me today! i'm cracking up! can you imagine the photog that accidentally captures something like that?!
          peeinthedress.com will become as popular as trashthedress.com

#28 Alipires1

Alipires1
          • 298 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:34 PM

hahaha My friend had a DW in Jamaica a few years ago and she didn't realize that the way the bodice of the dress was she couldn't bend so when she had to pee she had to come completely out of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra so we have the best picture of her holding her boobs and running back to her dress in just her "something blue" panties. Too funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users