What would your budget be for...
Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:13 PM
But I am sure, when it is all set and done, it will be higher.
Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:41 PM
* Premium Groomâ€™s Boutonniere in Coupleâ€™s Desired Color
* Officiate & Witnesses
* Magenâ€™s Bay Beach Ceremony
* Recorded Ceremony Music â€“ C.D. Selection
* Decorated Arch for Ceremony in Coupleâ€™s Desired Color
* Decorated Conch Shell Aisle
* Cake Cutting Reception at Magenâ€™s Bay
* 1 Tier Gourmet Wedding Cake
* Premium Moet Champagne Toast for Up to 6 Guests
* Wilton Silver Plated Toasting Flutes for Wedding Couple
* 1 Hour of Premium Professional Wedding Photography
* Photo Album with 36 4X6 Prints Mailed to Your Home
* CD with Wedding Photos Mailed to Your Home
* 2 Hours of Limousine Transportation
* Assistance with your Marriage License & Certificate Forms
* 3 Certified Copies of Your Marriage License Mailed to Your Home
* Wedding Coordinator
* Our Undivided Attention for the Entire Day
Plus Free Rentals!
this is about 3 thousand and hotel and airfar for 4 nights is 1200
Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:05 PM
If she plans some really unique events I could see people paying more. But, if it's similar to what the resorts offer, I think there is just too much competition.
Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:06 AM
Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:38 AM
| Originally Posted by dragonfly |
I said $10,000 or less because even though it is a small group of people the cost of a good photographer will cost you regardless of how big your wedding is.
Our Caletas Wedding Slideshow (by Leigh Miller)
Our Caletas Wedding Video
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users