Jump to content

Photo

Any other cruise brides out there?


  • Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#191 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • Member
  • 712 posts

    Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

    Im still here.. How's everyone doing?

    #192 westxgrly

    westxgrly
    • Newbie
    • 98 posts

      Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:44 AM

      HI Everyone... I am also a Cruise Bride.
      I have booked our cruise through NCL.
      We are planning on getting married on the beach, but I am thinking of getting married in St. Thomas.
      (No specific venue has been chosen. Looking at Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort)
      This would be on NCL's new ship, EPIC.
      So I am thinking of getting married in the morning in order to get optimal lighting conditions...
      Then after that it becomes a little blurry....
      I would like to then go back on board and then plan to do a lunch in one of the venues... to enjoy that FREE included food.
      I would LOVE to get the ship to make us a cake....(not sure if it would be possible just to order the cake).
      And from what I have been told by our TA, she says that we would qualify to use our group points to use towards a cocktail party or something of that sorts....

      The ship is still under construction, but this is being planned for Dec. 2010.

      Any advised or information is appreciated. THANKS EVERYONE

      #193 Nunina

      Nunina
      • Newbie
      • 25 posts

        Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:43 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerbear99
        I'm a Cruise Bride as well, Ceremony and the full day will be at Sea on Princess Western Caribbean.
        Hey Kerbear99 and all other Princess Brides out here! I am doing mine in March 2010. And I'm dying to see pictures of an onboard wedding!

        We are doing the Caribbean Princess harborside wedding with a luncheon for non-sailing guests. Still don't know what to do with the sailing guests... any ideas?

        If you know of any bride that has pictures of the cake and flowers, please let me know. Are you guys nervous? I can't seem to shake off the idea that somehow, something will not be right. And I am a very optimistic person!

        Thanks and Congrats to you all!

        Nuni

        #194 Nunina

        Nunina
        • Newbie
        • 25 posts

          Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:45 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by westxgrly
          HI Everyone... I am also a Cruise Bride.
          I have booked our cruise through NCL.
          We are planning on getting married on the beach, but I am thinking of getting married in St. Thomas.
          (No specific venue has been chosen. Looking at Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort)
          This would be on NCL's new ship, EPIC.
          So I am thinking of getting married in the morning in order to get optimal lighting conditions...
          Then after that it becomes a little blurry....
          I would like to then go back on board and then plan to do a lunch in one of the venues... to enjoy that FREE included food.
          I would LOVE to get the ship to make us a cake....(not sure if it would be possible just to order the cake).
          And from what I have been told by our TA, she says that we would qualify to use our group points to use towards a cocktail party or something of that sorts....

          The ship is still under construction, but this is being planned for Dec. 2010.

          Any advised or information is appreciated. THANKS EVERYONE
          Hi West!

          You have to go thru The Wedding Experience to do this. I don't think anyone else is "authorized" to coordinate your wedding other than them. Check the wedding brochure for the cruise line.

          Good luck!

          Nuni

          #195 Prettyhazardous

          Prettyhazardous
          • Member
          • 712 posts

            Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

            Wex if you want to get married thru the cruiseline than you have to use the wedding experience. But since you want to get married on the island you can use an on island coordinator. I worked with Janelle Scott of Island Bliss Weddings. Happy Planning.

            #196 Mrs.B

            Mrs.B
            • Jr. Member
            • 455 posts

              Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:47 AM

              This was informative.

              #197 dai69

              dai69
              • Newbie
              • 49 posts

                Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:27 PM

                We plan to be cruise brides very soon as we will be booking in the next few weeks.

                 

                Where have all the cruise brides gone!?!?!?



                #198 sherribritt

                sherribritt
                • Newbie
                • 55 posts

                  Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

                  Getting married on the Carnival Fantasy in the Port of Charleston on Aug 8, 2011!



                  #199 goodtoglow

                  goodtoglow
                  • Newbie
                  • 110 posts

                    Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:04 PM



                    Originally Posted by dai69 

                    We plan to be cruise brides very soon as we will be booking in the next few weeks.

                     

                    Where have all the cruise brides gone!?!?!?



                    I'm here! November 1, 2011. Ship leaves Miami October 29 2011 and we will be married in St Thomas! I'm so excited - almost at the one year mark. Carnival has been great so far!



                    #200 dai69

                    dai69
                    • Newbie
                    • 49 posts

                      Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:34 PM



                      Originally Posted by goodtoglow 





                      I'm here! November 1, 2011. Ship leaves Miami October 29 2011 and we will be married in St Thomas! I'm so excited - almost at the one year mark. Carnival has been great so far!



                      Glad to see I'm not the only one still here.

                      Congrats!

                       

                      So far we haven't really dealt with our cruise consultant. We are so far out I feel like there is nothing to really do! lol

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users