• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,328 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

also, keep in mind that it is much more expensive to mail a 6x6 invitation. i had my invites weighed and the postage should have been $.58 per invite but because of the square shape they were actually $.97. so it shoots up quite a bit- something to think of if your trying to cut costs or mailing a lot.

#12 Mandy

Mandy
    • 514 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by katrina
      also, keep in mind that it is much more expensive to mail a 6x6 invitation. i had my invites weighed and the postage should have been $.58 per invite but because of the square shape they were actually $.97. so it shoots up quite a bit- something to think of if your trying to cut costs or mailing a lot.
      I had actually gone to an invitation store and they updated us on the postage. My mom and I came to an agreement that we could do the square invites with extra postage if we would be saving so much by making them ourselves. I just don't want to pay 50 cents or more per envelope if I can help it. The sites listed so far have been quite helpful. I think one of them will work. So thanks everyone! I'll let you know what I end up ordering.

#13 jonesharry

jonesharry
      • 47 posts
        • Locationwatford

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:59 PM

Try the scrapbook aisle at michaels, they have card making supplies so they may have 6x6.  Or check the packs of invitations at target/walmart for a larger sized one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users