also, keep in mind that it is much more expensive to mail a 6x6 invitation. i had my invites weighed and the postage should have been $.58 per invite but because of the square shape they were actually $.97. so it shoots up quite a bit- something to think of if your trying to cut costs or mailing a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
also, keep in mind that it is much more expensive to mail a 6x6 invitation. i had my invites weighed and the postage should have been $.58 per invite but because of the square shape they were actually $.97. so it shoots up quite a bit- something to think of if your trying to cut costs or mailing a lot.
I had actually gone to an invitation store and they updated us on the postage. My mom and I came to an agreement that we could do the square invites with extra postage if we would be saving so much by making them ourselves. I just don't want to pay 50 cents or more per envelope if I can help it. The sites listed so far have been quite helpful. I think one of them will work. So thanks everyone! I'll let you know what I end up ordering.

Try the scrapbook aisle at michaels, they have card making supplies so they may have 6x6.  Or check the packs of invitations at target/walmart for a larger sized one?