Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I finished the lipbalm labels. I couldnt find a specific template for them so I used Avery labels 5160 and tweeked them to fit. They were the closest i could find to "being the right size". I had to trim off about 1/2 inch or so off the right end to get them to fit(the Avery labels were a bit too long), and I chose to use 2 labels per tube. So the logo would be on both sides of the tube and easy to see(not wrapped around the tube).

I took the pics, then I went back and smoothed out all my edges so they were flatter. I think they turned out pretty good. I am really LOVING these little DIY projects now. I have found some confidence and there's no stopping me!! lol

Click the image to open in full size.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...